*Jennifer Hudson has officially joined the ranks of QVC celebrity guest designers Kim Kardashian, Rachel Zoe and Isaac Mizrahi with the launch of her own clothing line, which she introduced during an intimate meet-and-greet with fashion editors Tuesday night in New York.
The “American Idol” finalist and Oscar-winning actress hopes the Jennifer Hudson Collection, set to launch in September, will appeal to women of all sizes.
“I’m nervous and excited at the same time!” she told reporters at The Sky Room at New Museum. “I hope the public embraces my line…it’s my baby.”
Prices range from $50 – $170 and the collection includes dresses, tunics, leggings, coats, tops, and more. The most expensive item is a classic gray coat, cinched at the waist with a flare skirt, that’s priced at $170.
The artist, now a size 6 at 5’ 9” tall, sported a curve-hugging dress from her line and Giuseppe Zanotti heels as she walked fashion editors through her collection of affordable basics, set to debut at Fashion’s Night Out on Sept. 6.
Hudson will appear in a one-hour premiere on the QVC network on Sept. 10.
View the pieces below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here