*Jennifer Hudson has officially joined the ranks of QVC celebrity guest designers Kim Kardashian, Rachel Zoe and Isaac Mizrahi with the launch of her own clothing line, which she introduced during an intimate meet-and-greet with fashion editors Tuesday night in New York.
The “American Idol” finalist and Oscar-winning actress hopes the Jennifer Hudson Collection, set to launch in September, will appeal to women of all sizes.
“I’m nervous and excited at the same time!” she told reporters at The Sky Room at New Museum. “I hope the public embraces my line…it’s my baby.”
Prices range from $50 – $170 and the collection includes dresses, tunics, leggings, coats, tops, and more. The most expensive item is a classic gray coat, cinched at the waist with a flare skirt, that’s priced at $170.
The artist, now a size 6 at 5’ 9” tall, sported a curve-hugging dress from her line and Giuseppe Zanotti heels as she walked fashion editors through her collection of affordable basics, set to debut at Fashion’s Night Out on Sept. 6.
Hudson will appear in a one-hour premiere on the QVC network on Sept. 10.
View the pieces below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Diddy Joining ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Pharrell Williams
- Janet Jackson Sighting: Paps Finally Catch Her After Surgery (Watch)
- Author of Kids Book Showing Happy Slaves Also Had Reservations
- Former Black Panthers Applaud Beyoncé’s Super Bowl Performance
- Steven Ivory: Maurice White’s Forever Hip Place
- Sheryl Lee Ralph: 'Where's My NAACP Image Award?' (WATCH)
- Stevie J Brags to Nick Cannon He Sexed Mariah Carey ... Twice!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here