*Jennifer Hudson has officially joined the ranks of QVC celebrity guest designers Kim Kardashian, Rachel Zoe and Isaac Mizrahi with the launch of her own clothing line, which she introduced during an intimate meet-and-greet with fashion editors Tuesday night in New York.
The “American Idol” finalist and Oscar-winning actress hopes the Jennifer Hudson Collection, set to launch in September, will appeal to women of all sizes.
“I’m nervous and excited at the same time!” she told reporters at The Sky Room at New Museum. “I hope the public embraces my line…it’s my baby.”
Prices range from $50 – $170 and the collection includes dresses, tunics, leggings, coats, tops, and more. The most expensive item is a classic gray coat, cinched at the waist with a flare skirt, that’s priced at $170.
The artist, now a size 6 at 5’ 9” tall, sported a curve-hugging dress from her line and Giuseppe Zanotti heels as she walked fashion editors through her collection of affordable basics, set to debut at Fashion’s Night Out on Sept. 6.
Hudson will appear in a one-hour premiere on the QVC network on Sept. 10.
View the pieces below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye Claims He's Discriminated Against Because He's Not Gay
- The Game Stops by SKEE TV; Discusses #Documentary2 & Disses Young Thug (WATCH)
- Ben Carson Remembers Being Held at Gunpoint While in Popeye’s
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here