*Jennifer Hudson has officially joined the ranks of QVC celebrity guest designers Kim Kardashian, Rachel Zoe and Isaac Mizrahi with the launch of her own clothing line, which she introduced during an intimate meet-and-greet with fashion editors Tuesday night in New York.
The “American Idol” finalist and Oscar-winning actress hopes the Jennifer Hudson Collection, set to launch in September, will appeal to women of all sizes.
“I’m nervous and excited at the same time!” she told reporters at The Sky Room at New Museum. “I hope the public embraces my line…it’s my baby.”
Prices range from $50 – $170 and the collection includes dresses, tunics, leggings, coats, tops, and more. The most expensive item is a classic gray coat, cinched at the waist with a flare skirt, that’s priced at $170.
The artist, now a size 6 at 5’ 9” tall, sported a curve-hugging dress from her line and Giuseppe Zanotti heels as she walked fashion editors through her collection of affordable basics, set to debut at Fashion’s Night Out on Sept. 6.
Hudson will appear in a one-hour premiere on the QVC network on Sept. 10.
View the pieces below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here