*You’ll recall our earlier report that now former “Basketball Wives” star Jennifer Williams was about to have her Bentley repossessed?
Well, it’s a done deal. She got a visit from the repo man who left with the Bentley.
Williams was sued by the Toyota Motor Credit Corporation after they claimed she stopped making payments on the sweet ride.
Sources tell TMZ, the Bentley was repossessed earlier this month with no-return order on the car … which means Williams ain’t gettin it back. We’re told the car is already scheduled for auction.
Sources connected to Williams and her estranged husband Eric tell TMZ … the repo isn’t Jennifer’s fault. We’re told Eric was the one who stopped making payments and when Jennifer found out … she asked him to come pick up the ride himself. Seems the repo man showed up first. (see photos below.)
The lawsuit is still ongoing as is Williams’ divorce case.
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here