*You’ll recall our earlier report that now former “Basketball Wives” star Jennifer Williams was about to have her Bentley repossessed?
Well, it’s a done deal. She got a visit from the repo man who left with the Bentley.
Williams was sued by the Toyota Motor Credit Corporation after they claimed she stopped making payments on the sweet ride.
Sources tell TMZ, the Bentley was repossessed earlier this month with no-return order on the car … which means Williams ain’t gettin it back. We’re told the car is already scheduled for auction.
Sources connected to Williams and her estranged husband Eric tell TMZ … the repo isn’t Jennifer’s fault. We’re told Eric was the one who stopped making payments and when Jennifer found out … she asked him to come pick up the ride himself. Seems the repo man showed up first. (see photos below.)
The lawsuit is still ongoing as is Williams’ divorce case.
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here