*You’ll recall our earlier report that now former “Basketball Wives” star Jennifer Williams was about to have her Bentley repossessed?
Well, it’s a done deal. She got a visit from the repo man who left with the Bentley.
Williams was sued by the Toyota Motor Credit Corporation after they claimed she stopped making payments on the sweet ride.
Sources tell TMZ, the Bentley was repossessed earlier this month with no-return order on the car … which means Williams ain’t gettin it back. We’re told the car is already scheduled for auction.
Sources connected to Williams and her estranged husband Eric tell TMZ … the repo isn’t Jennifer’s fault. We’re told Eric was the one who stopped making payments and when Jennifer found out … she asked him to come pick up the ride himself. Seems the repo man showed up first. (see photos below.)
The lawsuit is still ongoing as is Williams’ divorce case.
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- A Camping Checklist for the Prepared Parent
- Surprise! Prince Drops New Sexy Song: 'HardRockLover' (LISTEN)
- The Drought and Fireworks!
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here