*You’ll recall our earlier report that now former “Basketball Wives” star Jennifer Williams was about to have her Bentley repossessed?
Well, it’s a done deal. She got a visit from the repo man who left with the Bentley.
Williams was sued by the Toyota Motor Credit Corporation after they claimed she stopped making payments on the sweet ride.
Sources tell TMZ, the Bentley was repossessed earlier this month with no-return order on the car … which means Williams ain’t gettin it back. We’re told the car is already scheduled for auction.
Sources connected to Williams and her estranged husband Eric tell TMZ … the repo isn’t Jennifer’s fault. We’re told Eric was the one who stopped making payments and when Jennifer found out … she asked him to come pick up the ride himself. Seems the repo man showed up first. (see photos below.)
The lawsuit is still ongoing as is Williams’ divorce case.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here