*You’ll recall our earlier report that now former “Basketball Wives” star Jennifer Williams was about to have her Bentley repossessed?
Well, it’s a done deal. She got a visit from the repo man who left with the Bentley.
Williams was sued by the Toyota Motor Credit Corporation after they claimed she stopped making payments on the sweet ride.
Sources tell TMZ, the Bentley was repossessed earlier this month with no-return order on the car … which means Williams ain’t gettin it back. We’re told the car is already scheduled for auction.
Sources connected to Williams and her estranged husband Eric tell TMZ … the repo isn’t Jennifer’s fault. We’re told Eric was the one who stopped making payments and when Jennifer found out … she asked him to come pick up the ride himself. Seems the repo man showed up first. (see photos below.)
The lawsuit is still ongoing as is Williams’ divorce case.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Jonathan Butler's Inspired Journey Pt2: 'I Am That I Am' (WATCH)
- Parenting Blog ‘Mom Junction’ Lists ’85 Popular Ghetto Baby Names’ For Your Child
- Prince’s ‘Take Me With U’ Jacket from ‘Purple Rain’ Up for Auction
- Will & Jada Launch New Initiative Under Obama’s ‘My Brother’s Keeper’
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here