Now we’ve learned her expensive Bentley is on the verge of being repossessed … by force of law.
The Toyota Motor Credit Corporation in Syosset, NY just filed a lawsuit against Williams, claiming she stopped making payments on her used 2006 white Bentley back in 2009 — and it wants the car back.
Like EURweb on Facebook
According to the lawsuit, TMCC has made several attempts to peacefully repossess the vehicle … but was unsuccessful. Now, it wants a court to FORCE Williams to give back the car.
TMCC is also demanding Williams pay the entire outstanding balance on the car — $92,310.
A rep for Williams tells TMZ, “Jennifer hasn’t been served documents in reference to this lawsuit. Anything related to community property acquired during the marriage, such as the car, is an issue that is currently being addressed in her divorce proceedings.”
Williams filed for divorce from her husband Eric in July 2011.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Black Pastors Dispute Donald Trump’s Endorsement Claim for Meeting
- How the #BLM Movement Stays Alive & Effective Outside Spotlight
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here