She’s even been initiated with a confrontation with Evelyn Lozada and a stinky prank in Fiji.
Like EURweb on Facebook
But she says Jesus delivered her and kept her from stooping to anyone else’s animalistic level.
“To be honest with you, the scene right before the wine bottle incident, I went to church. So, (it was) Jesus,” Kenya told the Examiner. “But seriously, I didn’t want to fight. I have a master’s degree in engineering.”
She also said she kept things under control for the sake of her future business ventures.
“I really don’t want to put myself out there like this nut that can’t control her temper.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here