She’s even been initiated with a confrontation with Evelyn Lozada and a stinky prank in Fiji.
Like EURweb on Facebook
But she says Jesus delivered her and kept her from stooping to anyone else’s animalistic level.
“To be honest with you, the scene right before the wine bottle incident, I went to church. So, (it was) Jesus,” Kenya told the Examiner. “But seriously, I didn’t want to fight. I have a master’s degree in engineering.”
She also said she kept things under control for the sake of her future business ventures.
“I really don’t want to put myself out there like this nut that can’t control her temper.”
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here