She’s even been initiated with a confrontation with Evelyn Lozada and a stinky prank in Fiji.
Like EURweb on Facebook
But she says Jesus delivered her and kept her from stooping to anyone else’s animalistic level.
“To be honest with you, the scene right before the wine bottle incident, I went to church. So, (it was) Jesus,” Kenya told the Examiner. “But seriously, I didn’t want to fight. I have a master’s degree in engineering.”
She also said she kept things under control for the sake of her future business ventures.
“I really don’t want to put myself out there like this nut that can’t control her temper.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Dre Wants 'Beats and Rhymes' Tour with Snoop, Eminem, Kendrick
- Lamar Odom Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel; Doesn't Look Good: Report
- Najee Alli, NAN Pressure USC to Consider Hiring Black Coach
- [Watch] Teaser Trailer for Jesse Owens Biopic 'Race'
- Danny Sapani Plays ‘Berber the Moor’ in FX’s Drama 'Bastard Executioner'
- Tamera Mowry-Housely Has 'Goosebumps!' (Photos)
- Chris Bosh and Wife Adrienne Expecting Twins
- President Obama Crashes Wedding at San Diego Golf Course (Watch)
- Taraji P. Henson Slays November Cover of Essence
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here