She’s even been initiated with a confrontation with Evelyn Lozada and a stinky prank in Fiji.
Like EURweb on Facebook
But she says Jesus delivered her and kept her from stooping to anyone else’s animalistic level.
“To be honest with you, the scene right before the wine bottle incident, I went to church. So, (it was) Jesus,” Kenya told the Examiner. “But seriously, I didn’t want to fight. I have a master’s degree in engineering.”
She also said she kept things under control for the sake of her future business ventures.
“I really don’t want to put myself out there like this nut that can’t control her temper.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna Robbed, Threatens to Sue if Sex Tape with Tyga Leaks
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Logan Westbrooks, Music Industry Pioneer
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here