She’s even been initiated with a confrontation with Evelyn Lozada and a stinky prank in Fiji.
Like EURweb on Facebook
But she says Jesus delivered her and kept her from stooping to anyone else’s animalistic level.
“To be honest with you, the scene right before the wine bottle incident, I went to church. So, (it was) Jesus,” Kenya told the Examiner. “But seriously, I didn’t want to fight. I have a master’s degree in engineering.”
She also said she kept things under control for the sake of her future business ventures.
“I really don’t want to put myself out there like this nut that can’t control her temper.”
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Ralkina Jones: 3rd Black Woman in Two Weeks to Die in Jail Cell
- Rapper Styles P Reveals Daughter Committed Suicide
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here