On June 16 in Charleston, S.C., fans were just getting warmed up to the soulful sounds of K-Ci and Jojo when just a few minutes into the performance, what could’ve been disaster … struck.
Like EURweb on Facebook
While the singers were standing upon a raised platform, coming down it, Jojo missed a stepped and fell hard; so hard women in the audience shrieked.
In the meantime, K-Ci was unaware of what happened until he turned around and didn’t see his partner in crime.
But just as he looked back, there was Jojo, back on his feet and laughing off his blunder. It’s all good.
Now that we know Jojo is OK, we can say check out the hilarious fall and everybody’s reaction:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here