On June 16 in Charleston, S.C., fans were just getting warmed up to the soulful sounds of K-Ci and Jojo when just a few minutes into the performance, what could’ve been disaster … struck.
Like EURweb on Facebook
While the singers were standing upon a raised platform, coming down it, Jojo missed a stepped and fell hard; so hard women in the audience shrieked.
In the meantime, K-Ci was unaware of what happened until he turned around and didn’t see his partner in crime.
But just as he looked back, there was Jojo, back on his feet and laughing off his blunder. It’s all good.
Now that we know Jojo is OK, we can say check out the hilarious fall and everybody’s reaction:
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here