On June 16 in Charleston, S.C., fans were just getting warmed up to the soulful sounds of K-Ci and Jojo when just a few minutes into the performance, what could’ve been disaster … struck.
Like EURweb on Facebook
While the singers were standing upon a raised platform, coming down it, Jojo missed a stepped and fell hard; so hard women in the audience shrieked.
In the meantime, K-Ci was unaware of what happened until he turned around and didn’t see his partner in crime.
But just as he looked back, there was Jojo, back on his feet and laughing off his blunder. It’s all good.
Now that we know Jojo is OK, we can say check out the hilarious fall and everybody’s reaction:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Black Friday Fights 2015 - The Best Of...So Far (Watch)
- Traci Braxton on 'The Real' to Deny Beef with Tamar (WATCH)
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Miss Robbie Talks Vegan Soul Food, Family Legacy and Being the Best [EUR Exclusive]
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here