On June 16 in Charleston, S.C., fans were just getting warmed up to the soulful sounds of K-Ci and Jojo when just a few minutes into the performance, what could’ve been disaster … struck.
Like EURweb on Facebook
While the singers were standing upon a raised platform, coming down it, Jojo missed a stepped and fell hard; so hard women in the audience shrieked.
In the meantime, K-Ci was unaware of what happened until he turned around and didn’t see his partner in crime.
But just as he looked back, there was Jojo, back on his feet and laughing off his blunder. It’s all good.
Now that we know Jojo is OK, we can say check out the hilarious fall and everybody’s reaction:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here