On June 16 in Charleston, S.C., fans were just getting warmed up to the soulful sounds of K-Ci and Jojo when just a few minutes into the performance, what could’ve been disaster … struck.
Like EURweb on Facebook
While the singers were standing upon a raised platform, coming down it, Jojo missed a stepped and fell hard; so hard women in the audience shrieked.
In the meantime, K-Ci was unaware of what happened until he turned around and didn’t see his partner in crime.
But just as he looked back, there was Jojo, back on his feet and laughing off his blunder. It’s all good.
Now that we know Jojo is OK, we can say check out the hilarious fall and everybody’s reaction:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here