*”Detroit 187” alum Jon Michael Hill has been cast in a recurring role on new CBS drama “Elementary,” a contemporary take on Sherlock Holmes starring Jonny Lee Miller as the British private eye who is helping NYPD and Lucy Liu as his sidekick.
Hill will play a detective in the series.
Meanwhile, Tamera Mowry-Housley and Della Reese have booked roles in “Christmas Angel,” an independently-produced TV movie about on an old house that seems to be fulfilling wishes.
Teri Polo stars as Melinda Mead, a single mother raising her daughter alone in a quaint small town. Mowry-Housley, whose reality series with her sister “Tia & Tamera” currently airs on the Style network, will play one of Melinda’s two bosses.
Jaiden Kaine, who plays the other boss, joins Della Reese, Kevin Sorbo and Izabela Vidovic in rounding out the cast.
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Laurence Fishburne to Play Alex Haley in A&E’s ‘Roots’ Remake
- ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ Pulled from TV Land Over Confederate Flag Car
- National Action Network to Convene Members of Congress, Administration and Civil Rights Leaders for a Legislative & Policy Conference on Capitol Hill
- Flo Rida Pulls Out of Miss USA Pageant Over Donald Trump Comments
- Obama Crashes FLOTUS' Girl Scout Campfire: 'What Are You Doing in My Yard?'
- FBI: Lightning May Have Caused Fire at Mt. Zion AME Church
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here