Joseline Hernandez’ mistress ways on Love and Hip-Hop and the book that Rielle Hunter came out with after being the mistress to John Edwards says it all.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Here’s an excerpt from a piece on our partner site Uptown Magazine which talks about how these women are using cheating to make a name for themselves.
Joseline Hernandez is definitely the new poster child. Apparently, the former Miami stripper star has several arrests under belt, including charges for lewd and lascivious behavior (a.k.a. prostitution), along with battery charges. Now her new claim to fame is being the other woman on VH1′s Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.
When questioned about her actions all she could say to hiphopgossipsite.com was the following:
“No. I didn’t know about Mimi. He didn’t say anything about being in a relationship. He pretty much told me, ‘I have a baby momma,’ but Stevie has how many baby mommas? Four? So I didn’t think of anything like that. She was just a baby momma. To me, she still a baby mom.”
Read more here
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here