Joseline Hernandez’ mistress ways on Love and Hip-Hop and the book that Rielle Hunter came out with after being the mistress to John Edwards says it all.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Here’s an excerpt from a piece on our partner site Uptown Magazine which talks about how these women are using cheating to make a name for themselves.
Joseline Hernandez is definitely the new poster child. Apparently, the former Miami stripper star has several arrests under belt, including charges for lewd and lascivious behavior (a.k.a. prostitution), along with battery charges. Now her new claim to fame is being the other woman on VH1′s Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.
When questioned about her actions all she could say to hiphopgossipsite.com was the following:
“No. I didn’t know about Mimi. He didn’t say anything about being in a relationship. He pretty much told me, ‘I have a baby momma,’ but Stevie has how many baby mommas? Four? So I didn’t think of anything like that. She was just a baby momma. To me, she still a baby mom.”
Read more here
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Troubled Loner’ vs. ‘Thugs’: Why the Loaded Language in Crime Stories?
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here