Joseline Hernandez’ mistress ways on Love and Hip-Hop and the book that Rielle Hunter came out with after being the mistress to John Edwards says it all.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Here’s an excerpt from a piece on our partner site Uptown Magazine which talks about how these women are using cheating to make a name for themselves.
Joseline Hernandez is definitely the new poster child. Apparently, the former Miami stripper star has several arrests under belt, including charges for lewd and lascivious behavior (a.k.a. prostitution), along with battery charges. Now her new claim to fame is being the other woman on VH1′s Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.
When questioned about her actions all she could say to hiphopgossipsite.com was the following:
“No. I didn’t know about Mimi. He didn’t say anything about being in a relationship. He pretty much told me, ‘I have a baby momma,’ but Stevie has how many baby mommas? Four? So I didn’t think of anything like that. She was just a baby momma. To me, she still a baby mom.”
Read more here
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here