Joseline Hernandez’ mistress ways on Love and Hip-Hop and the book that Rielle Hunter came out with after being the mistress to John Edwards says it all.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Here’s an excerpt from a piece on our partner site Uptown Magazine which talks about how these women are using cheating to make a name for themselves.
Joseline Hernandez is definitely the new poster child. Apparently, the former Miami stripper star has several arrests under belt, including charges for lewd and lascivious behavior (a.k.a. prostitution), along with battery charges. Now her new claim to fame is being the other woman on VH1′s Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.
When questioned about her actions all she could say to hiphopgossipsite.com was the following:
“No. I didn’t know about Mimi. He didn’t say anything about being in a relationship. He pretty much told me, ‘I have a baby momma,’ but Stevie has how many baby mommas? Four? So I didn’t think of anything like that. She was just a baby momma. To me, she still a baby mom.”
Read more here
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here