Joseline Hernandez’ mistress ways on Love and Hip-Hop and the book that Rielle Hunter came out with after being the mistress to John Edwards says it all.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Here’s an excerpt from a piece on our partner site Uptown Magazine which talks about how these women are using cheating to make a name for themselves.
Joseline Hernandez is definitely the new poster child. Apparently, the former Miami stripper star has several arrests under belt, including charges for lewd and lascivious behavior (a.k.a. prostitution), along with battery charges. Now her new claim to fame is being the other woman on VH1′s Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.
When questioned about her actions all she could say to hiphopgossipsite.com was the following:
“No. I didn’t know about Mimi. He didn’t say anything about being in a relationship. He pretty much told me, ‘I have a baby momma,’ but Stevie has how many baby mommas? Four? So I didn’t think of anything like that. She was just a baby momma. To me, she still a baby mom.”
Read more here
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here