*The Style network on Sunday premiered its new reality show “Empire Girls: Julissa & Adrienne,” which follows Latina best friends Julissa Bermudez and Adrienne Bailon as they strive for their big break in the Big Apple.
Julissa, a former host of BET’s “106 & Park,” wants to be the next Oprah Winfrey, while Adrienne – a member of the former girl group 3LW and one of Disney’s former Cheetah Girls – wants a singing/acting/dancing career like her idol, Jennifer Lopez.
The first episode saw Julissa stressing over her agent’s suggestion that she tone down her Dominican accent to become more marketable, and Adrienne irritating her new label boss Ne-Yo by obsessing over the lingering backlash from having dated Rob Kardashian. By the end of the episode, her butt tattoo of his name was removed so that she could “move on with her life.”
Below, both Julissa and Adrienne give us the exclusive scoop on what viewers will see this season. Adrienne, who begins, says she hopes the series proves to viewers that she has true talent.
“Empire Girls” airs Sundays at 9 p.m. on Style. Watch a promo below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here