*The Style network on Sunday premiered its new reality show “Empire Girls: Julissa & Adrienne,” which follows Latina best friends Julissa Bermudez and Adrienne Bailon as they strive for their big break in the Big Apple.
Julissa, a former host of BET’s “106 & Park,” wants to be the next Oprah Winfrey, while Adrienne – a member of the former girl group 3LW and one of Disney’s former Cheetah Girls – wants a singing/acting/dancing career like her idol, Jennifer Lopez.
The first episode saw Julissa stressing over her agent’s suggestion that she tone down her Dominican accent to become more marketable, and Adrienne irritating her new label boss Ne-Yo by obsessing over the lingering backlash from having dated Rob Kardashian. By the end of the episode, her butt tattoo of his name was removed so that she could “move on with her life.”
Below, both Julissa and Adrienne give us the exclusive scoop on what viewers will see this season. Adrienne, who begins, says she hopes the series proves to viewers that she has true talent.
“Empire Girls” airs Sundays at 9 p.m. on Style. Watch a promo below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here