*The Style network on Sunday premiered its new reality show “Empire Girls: Julissa & Adrienne,” which follows Latina best friends Julissa Bermudez and Adrienne Bailon as they strive for their big break in the Big Apple.
Julissa, a former host of BET’s “106 & Park,” wants to be the next Oprah Winfrey, while Adrienne – a member of the former girl group 3LW and one of Disney’s former Cheetah Girls – wants a singing/acting/dancing career like her idol, Jennifer Lopez.
The first episode saw Julissa stressing over her agent’s suggestion that she tone down her Dominican accent to become more marketable, and Adrienne irritating her new label boss Ne-Yo by obsessing over the lingering backlash from having dated Rob Kardashian. By the end of the episode, her butt tattoo of his name was removed so that she could “move on with her life.”
Below, both Julissa and Adrienne give us the exclusive scoop on what viewers will see this season. Adrienne, who begins, says she hopes the series proves to viewers that she has true talent.
“Empire Girls” airs Sundays at 9 p.m. on Style. Watch a promo below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here