“I wanna forgive him. I forgive him enough to wish him well,” K.Michelle told V03’s Egypt Sherrod.
“He’s acknowledged it,” she said of his alleged abuse. “I think the problem with this situation is you know when somebody goes and says you’re crazy and it never happened, you can apologize to me through texts, but when you go to the world and look at the world and say you know what, I never did that, she’s crazy, that means you’re not sorry.”
Despite his denial, she’s moving on.
Like EURweb on Facebook
But she also has a bit of history of abuse. K. Michelle said for years she suffered through an unhealthy relationship with someone she was involved with professionally and personally
“People did not know why I was miserable for three years in a deal and people wasn’t around to see anything that happened to me at that record label, from that man, that abuse—whatever, people didn’t see that,” she said.
While she’s seemingly still healing from the drama, K. Michelle said she believes people can change and holds no grudges against Toya or MeMpHiTz, who she did not come out and name.
“I wish them two the best… People get better. People change for the better and become different people,” she said. “It’s not about throwing shade. I wish them the best of luck, honestly, I do,” she said when asked about the couple.
Toya and MeMpHiTz have yet to respond to K.Michelle’s allegations. The two are in Paris celebrating their one-year anniversary, but before they left, Toya told Sister 2 Sister that she describes her hubby as “awesome.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DC Black Entrepreneur Debuts Internship Matchmaker Service
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here