“I wanna forgive him. I forgive him enough to wish him well,” K.Michelle told V03’s Egypt Sherrod.
“He’s acknowledged it,” she said of his alleged abuse. “I think the problem with this situation is you know when somebody goes and says you’re crazy and it never happened, you can apologize to me through texts, but when you go to the world and look at the world and say you know what, I never did that, she’s crazy, that means you’re not sorry.”
Despite his denial, she’s moving on.
Like EURweb on Facebook
But she also has a bit of history of abuse. K. Michelle said for years she suffered through an unhealthy relationship with someone she was involved with professionally and personally
“People did not know why I was miserable for three years in a deal and people wasn’t around to see anything that happened to me at that record label, from that man, that abuse—whatever, people didn’t see that,” she said.
While she’s seemingly still healing from the drama, K. Michelle said she believes people can change and holds no grudges against Toya or MeMpHiTz, who she did not come out and name.
“I wish them two the best… People get better. People change for the better and become different people,” she said. “It’s not about throwing shade. I wish them the best of luck, honestly, I do,” she said when asked about the couple.
Toya and MeMpHiTz have yet to respond to K.Michelle’s allegations. The two are in Paris celebrating their one-year anniversary, but before they left, Toya told Sister 2 Sister that she describes her hubby as “awesome.
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here