*The British press had a field day detailing Kanye West’s every move during his recent trip to the UK.
According to one report in the Daily Mirror, Ye spent 8,000 pounds on a private jet to fly just 84 miles (from Doncaster to Birmingham), then, hopped in a Mercedes at Birmingham Airport to travel to the Hyatt hotel where he stayed in the £1,100-a-night Presidential Suite.
A source told the paper: ”He wasn’t too enamored with Doncaster and wanted to get out of the town and into Birmingham as quickly as possible – this meant by jet.”
The report also said Kanye requested two dozen white roses for his girlfriend Kim Kardashian to enjoy in the suite, but they had to be cut one inch above the top of the vase due to his ”deep hatred of dying flowers drooping.” Additionally, he ordered 50 white chocolate bars for the pair to indulge in.
The insider added to the Daily Mirror newspaper: ”That evening he purchased two bottles of tequila, two Disaronno and two bottles of vodka. He was very generous though and was dishing out to all his entourage.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- NYPD’s Top Cop on T.I. Concert Shooting: Rappers are ‘Basically Thugs’
- Memphis Principal's Response to Criticism of School's Handling of Student Shooting Goes Viral
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here