*The British press had a field day detailing Kanye West’s every move during his recent trip to the UK.
According to one report in the Daily Mirror, Ye spent 8,000 pounds on a private jet to fly just 84 miles (from Doncaster to Birmingham), then, hopped in a Mercedes at Birmingham Airport to travel to the Hyatt hotel where he stayed in the £1,100-a-night Presidential Suite.
A source told the paper: ”He wasn’t too enamored with Doncaster and wanted to get out of the town and into Birmingham as quickly as possible – this meant by jet.”
The report also said Kanye requested two dozen white roses for his girlfriend Kim Kardashian to enjoy in the suite, but they had to be cut one inch above the top of the vase due to his ”deep hatred of dying flowers drooping.” Additionally, he ordered 50 white chocolate bars for the pair to indulge in.
The insider added to the Daily Mirror newspaper: ”That evening he purchased two bottles of tequila, two Disaronno and two bottles of vodka. He was very generous though and was dishing out to all his entourage.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown over Miami Club Shooting
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here