*For some reason, Kanye West saw a giant $34,000 golden skull and thought it’d be a perfect Father’s Day gift for his Watch the Throne partner, Jay-Z.
“The Insider” reports that Yeezy had the art piece, seen above, hand-delivered to the rapper by a courier via private jet.
The 24-karat yellow gold “Divora” skull, encrusted with red topaz stones can be found at the luxury online boutique Lions & Sons.
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here