*TMZ is reporting that the Los Angeles home of Kanye West was broken into while he is in Europe wrapping up his Watch the Throne tour with Jay-Z.
According to TMZ, someone from Kanye’s camp called the police to report a break-in. It’s unclear if anything was actually taken, but witnesses told the site the thieves dropped some of Kanye’s things on their way out.
In May, it was reported that the G.O.O.D. Music general put the same house on sale as a “pocket listing,” meaning all parties agreed to keep the listing private.
At the same time, Kanye’s girlfriend, Kim Kardashian, also put her L.A.-area home on the market, sparking rumors that the couple was planning to move in together.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Gabrielle Union, Jimmy Fallon Spice Up High School Announcements (Watch)
- Bobby Brown Inks Deal for ‘Raw and Unvarnished’ Memoir
- Tracy Morgan Performs First Standup Gig Since Crash
- Steven Ivory: If You're Tired of Starting Over....
- Omarosa to Host the 2015 African American Vanguard Awards
- Sorry Hillary: T.I Doesn’t Want a Woman as President
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Talks Pressure Playing O.J. Simpson in ‘Crime Story’
- Will Packer Talks 'Organic Diversity' of New 'Truth Be Told' Series (EUR Exclusive)
- A ‘Much Happier’ NeNe Leakes Reflects on Leaving RHOA, Possible Return
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here