*TMZ is reporting that the Los Angeles home of Kanye West was broken into while he is in Europe wrapping up his Watch the Throne tour with Jay-Z.
According to TMZ, someone from Kanye’s camp called the police to report a break-in. It’s unclear if anything was actually taken, but witnesses told the site the thieves dropped some of Kanye’s things on their way out.
In May, it was reported that the G.O.O.D. Music general put the same house on sale as a “pocket listing,” meaning all parties agreed to keep the listing private.
At the same time, Kanye’s girlfriend, Kim Kardashian, also put her L.A.-area home on the market, sparking rumors that the couple was planning to move in together.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here