*TMZ is reporting that the Los Angeles home of Kanye West was broken into while he is in Europe wrapping up his Watch the Throne tour with Jay-Z.
According to TMZ, someone from Kanye’s camp called the police to report a break-in. It’s unclear if anything was actually taken, but witnesses told the site the thieves dropped some of Kanye’s things on their way out.
In May, it was reported that the G.O.O.D. Music general put the same house on sale as a “pocket listing,” meaning all parties agreed to keep the listing private.
At the same time, Kanye’s girlfriend, Kim Kardashian, also put her L.A.-area home on the market, sparking rumors that the couple was planning to move in together.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here