*TMZ is reporting that the Los Angeles home of Kanye West was broken into while he is in Europe wrapping up his Watch the Throne tour with Jay-Z.
According to TMZ, someone from Kanye’s camp called the police to report a break-in. It’s unclear if anything was actually taken, but witnesses told the site the thieves dropped some of Kanye’s things on their way out.
In May, it was reported that the G.O.O.D. Music general put the same house on sale as a “pocket listing,” meaning all parties agreed to keep the listing private.
At the same time, Kanye’s girlfriend, Kim Kardashian, also put her L.A.-area home on the market, sparking rumors that the couple was planning to move in together.
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here