*OWN has released more excerpts from part two of Oprah Winfrey’s interview with the Kardashian family on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” Sunday, June 24 (8-9 p.m. ET/PT).
As previously reported, Winfrey first speaks with Kim Kardashian about her new relationship with rapper Kanye West.
Winfrey then sits down with the Kardashian couples: Khloe and her husband of two years, NBA star Lamar Odom, who talk about the how they make their marriage work, Kourtney and her longtime boyfriend Scott Disick, talk about what Kourtney saw in Scott that made her decide to stay in their relationship, and family matriarch Kris Jenner and her husband Olympic legend Bruce Jenner share their secret for a long and happy marriage.
Below is a new excerpt featuring Khloe Kardashian Odom discussing the pressure of marriage.
Below, Kourtney Kardashian and boyfriend Scott Disick talk to Oprah about Scott being the black sheep of the family.
Below, Bruce Jenner reveals the one thing he would take back.
Tune in Sunday, June 24, at 8/7c for more from Bruce Jenner and the Kardashian family.
- Hot Mess! McDonald's Worker Pulled Out of Drive-Thru Window (WATCH)
- VH1 Preps Viewers for What’s to Come with ‘Stevie & Joseline’ Teaser
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here