*OWN has released more excerpts from part two of Oprah Winfrey’s interview with the Kardashian family on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” Sunday, June 24 (8-9 p.m. ET/PT).
As previously reported, Winfrey first speaks with Kim Kardashian about her new relationship with rapper Kanye West.
Winfrey then sits down with the Kardashian couples: Khloe and her husband of two years, NBA star Lamar Odom, who talk about the how they make their marriage work, Kourtney and her longtime boyfriend Scott Disick, talk about what Kourtney saw in Scott that made her decide to stay in their relationship, and family matriarch Kris Jenner and her husband Olympic legend Bruce Jenner share their secret for a long and happy marriage.
Below is a new excerpt featuring Khloe Kardashian Odom discussing the pressure of marriage.
Below, Kourtney Kardashian and boyfriend Scott Disick talk to Oprah about Scott being the black sheep of the family.
Below, Bruce Jenner reveals the one thing he would take back.
Tune in Sunday, June 24, at 8/7c for more from Bruce Jenner and the Kardashian family.
- Lee Daniels, L.A. Reid to Speak at Mariah Carey’s Hollywood Star Ceremony
- Chicago Police Tow Car With Deceased Bodies Inside...Public Raises Hell! (Watch)
- Cops Kept Rihanna from Performing Free Freddie Gray Concert
- Steven Ivory: GOP and Trump—Pot, Meet Kettle
- Report: Whitney Decides Where Fortune Goes; Bobby Screwed
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Ralkina Jones: 3rd Black Woman in Two Weeks to Die in Jail Cell
- Rapper Styles P Reveals Daughter Committed Suicide
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here