*OWN has released more excerpts from part two of Oprah Winfrey’s interview with the Kardashian family on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” Sunday, June 24 (8-9 p.m. ET/PT).
As previously reported, Winfrey first speaks with Kim Kardashian about her new relationship with rapper Kanye West.
Winfrey then sits down with the Kardashian couples: Khloe and her husband of two years, NBA star Lamar Odom, who talk about the how they make their marriage work, Kourtney and her longtime boyfriend Scott Disick, talk about what Kourtney saw in Scott that made her decide to stay in their relationship, and family matriarch Kris Jenner and her husband Olympic legend Bruce Jenner share their secret for a long and happy marriage.
Below is a new excerpt featuring Khloe Kardashian Odom discussing the pressure of marriage.
Below, Kourtney Kardashian and boyfriend Scott Disick talk to Oprah about Scott being the black sheep of the family.
Below, Bruce Jenner reveals the one thing he would take back.
Tune in Sunday, June 24, at 8/7c for more from Bruce Jenner and the Kardashian family.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here