*OWN has released more excerpts from part two of Oprah Winfrey’s interview with the Kardashian family on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” Sunday, June 24 (8-9 p.m. ET/PT).
As previously reported, Winfrey first speaks with Kim Kardashian about her new relationship with rapper Kanye West.
Winfrey then sits down with the Kardashian couples: Khloe and her husband of two years, NBA star Lamar Odom, who talk about the how they make their marriage work, Kourtney and her longtime boyfriend Scott Disick, talk about what Kourtney saw in Scott that made her decide to stay in their relationship, and family matriarch Kris Jenner and her husband Olympic legend Bruce Jenner share their secret for a long and happy marriage.
Below is a new excerpt featuring Khloe Kardashian Odom discussing the pressure of marriage.
Below, Kourtney Kardashian and boyfriend Scott Disick talk to Oprah about Scott being the black sheep of the family.
Below, Bruce Jenner reveals the one thing he would take back.
Tune in Sunday, June 24, at 8/7c for more from Bruce Jenner and the Kardashian family.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here