*OWN has released more excerpts from part two of Oprah Winfrey’s interview with the Kardashian family on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” Sunday, June 24 (8-9 p.m. ET/PT).
As previously reported, Winfrey first speaks with Kim Kardashian about her new relationship with rapper Kanye West.
Winfrey then sits down with the Kardashian couples: Khloe and her husband of two years, NBA star Lamar Odom, who talk about the how they make their marriage work, Kourtney and her longtime boyfriend Scott Disick, talk about what Kourtney saw in Scott that made her decide to stay in their relationship, and family matriarch Kris Jenner and her husband Olympic legend Bruce Jenner share their secret for a long and happy marriage.
Below is a new excerpt featuring Khloe Kardashian Odom discussing the pressure of marriage.
Below, Kourtney Kardashian and boyfriend Scott Disick talk to Oprah about Scott being the black sheep of the family.
Below, Bruce Jenner reveals the one thing he would take back.
Tune in Sunday, June 24, at 8/7c for more from Bruce Jenner and the Kardashian family.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here