Karrine Steffans, also known as “Superhead,” recently had an interview with Madamenoire.com and she talked about a lot…as usual.
The woman most known for her relationship with Lil Wayne, her emasculation of Eddie Winslow and her books, is back to talk about all of those topics and more.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Check out an excerpt from the interview below:
On what she does for a living
“I get this question a lot because I think people want me to define my brand and myself and people cant seem to get a grasp on me what I’m doing and why. I can’t define myself. I’m indefinable. I do what I do. I’m just living my life the way that I live my life. There are a lot of businesses that I own. I do a lot of everything and so if I’m able to share that some of it I can’t, some of it I’m just starting to share now and I do. I just don’t think that I can be defined; I don’t think anyone should be defined and put into a box because you begin to think that you are only this one thing. I just live my life and I do some of that publicly.”
Read more at MadameNoire.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here