Karrine Steffans, also known as “Superhead,” recently had an interview with Madamenoire.com and she talked about a lot…as usual.
The woman most known for her relationship with Lil Wayne, her emasculation of Eddie Winslow and her books, is back to talk about all of those topics and more.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Check out an excerpt from the interview below:
On what she does for a living
“I get this question a lot because I think people want me to define my brand and myself and people cant seem to get a grasp on me what I’m doing and why. I can’t define myself. I’m indefinable. I do what I do. I’m just living my life the way that I live my life. There are a lot of businesses that I own. I do a lot of everything and so if I’m able to share that some of it I can’t, some of it I’m just starting to share now and I do. I just don’t think that I can be defined; I don’t think anyone should be defined and put into a box because you begin to think that you are only this one thing. I just live my life and I do some of that publicly.”
Read more at MadameNoire.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addition Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Did You Wake Up to The Voice of 'The Rock'? You Could (Watch)
- 50 Cent Apologizes to Family of Autistic Airport Worker
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here