*Kevin Hart is the first actor to be cast in Screen Gems’ remake of the 1986 romantic comedy “About Last Night.”
The stand-up comic and actor, last seen in “Think Like a Man,” will play the role originated by Jim Belushi. Demi Moore and Rob Lowe starred in the original, based on David Mamet’s play “Sexual Perversity in Chicago.”
There is no director attached to the film, which is being penned by Leslye Headland.
Hart is also set to play opposite Kevin James in the Sony comedy “Valet Guys.”
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here