*Kevin Hart is the first actor to be cast in Screen Gems’ remake of the 1986 romantic comedy “About Last Night.”
The stand-up comic and actor, last seen in “Think Like a Man,” will play the role originated by Jim Belushi. Demi Moore and Rob Lowe starred in the original, based on David Mamet’s play “Sexual Perversity in Chicago.”
There is no director attached to the film, which is being penned by Leslye Headland.
Hart is also set to play opposite Kevin James in the Sony comedy “Valet Guys.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here