If it is, they’re taking it to a whole new level. Both the rapper and reality star have put their individual homes up for sale.
Kim’s is selling her $4.8 million California home, while Kanye is ready to put his LA on the market as well. Sources say the two are planning to rent a house together instead.
But get this. Kim’s still married. And the new couple has been dating for only two months. Love is swift.
“They are preparing to move in together, it’s moving that quick,” an insider told Life & Style. “… if things continue at the speed they’re going, Kim and Kanye will rent a new house together. They wouldn’t buy yet.”
The source also disclosed that Kim is already putting her possessions into storage so the two can create a home with one another.
Oh and it does not look like a rumor. The move in chit chat was definitely caught on camera and fits right in with the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped of WBO Title Over Nonpayment of Fee
- Whoopi: Bill Cosby is ‘Still Innocent Until Proven Guilty’; Raven-Symone Needs More Proof
- Bill Cosby Accusers Feel Vindicated with Newly Released Confession
- ‘Married To Medicine’s’ Quad & Lisa Nicole Cloud Cat Fightin' (WATCH)
- Neighbors Watch in Horror as Two Girls Jump from Burning Building
- Watch FSU QB De’Andre Johnson PUNCH Woman in Face; Gets Released
- EUR Speaks with Kem, Lalah Hathaway & Dee-1 At 2015 Essence Festival (WATCH)
- Beyoncé Video Inspires Curvy 68 Story Australian Skyscraper
- Turner's Two Cents: Obama Did Not Call Immigrants Gangbangers
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here