If it is, they’re taking it to a whole new level. Both the rapper and reality star have put their individual homes up for sale.
Kim’s is selling her $4.8 million California home, while Kanye is ready to put his LA on the market as well. Sources say the two are planning to rent a house together instead.
But get this. Kim’s still married. And the new couple has been dating for only two months. Love is swift.
“They are preparing to move in together, it’s moving that quick,” an insider told Life & Style. “… if things continue at the speed they’re going, Kim and Kanye will rent a new house together. They wouldn’t buy yet.”
The source also disclosed that Kim is already putting her possessions into storage so the two can create a home with one another.
Oh and it does not look like a rumor. The move in chit chat was definitely caught on camera and fits right in with the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here