If it is, they’re taking it to a whole new level. Both the rapper and reality star have put their individual homes up for sale.
Kim’s is selling her $4.8 million California home, while Kanye is ready to put his LA on the market as well. Sources say the two are planning to rent a house together instead.
But get this. Kim’s still married. And the new couple has been dating for only two months. Love is swift.
“They are preparing to move in together, it’s moving that quick,” an insider told Life & Style. “… if things continue at the speed they’re going, Kim and Kanye will rent a new house together. They wouldn’t buy yet.”
The source also disclosed that Kim is already putting her possessions into storage so the two can create a home with one another.
Oh and it does not look like a rumor. The move in chit chat was definitely caught on camera and fits right in with the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here