If it is, they’re taking it to a whole new level. Both the rapper and reality star have put their individual homes up for sale.
Kim’s is selling her $4.8 million California home, while Kanye is ready to put his LA on the market as well. Sources say the two are planning to rent a house together instead.
But get this. Kim’s still married. And the new couple has been dating for only two months. Love is swift.
“They are preparing to move in together, it’s moving that quick,” an insider told Life & Style. “… if things continue at the speed they’re going, Kim and Kanye will rent a new house together. They wouldn’t buy yet.”
The source also disclosed that Kim is already putting her possessions into storage so the two can create a home with one another.
Oh and it does not look like a rumor. The move in chit chat was definitely caught on camera and fits right in with the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here