If it is, they’re taking it to a whole new level. Both the rapper and reality star have put their individual homes up for sale.
Kim’s is selling her $4.8 million California home, while Kanye is ready to put his LA on the market as well. Sources say the two are planning to rent a house together instead.
But get this. Kim’s still married. And the new couple has been dating for only two months. Love is swift.
“They are preparing to move in together, it’s moving that quick,” an insider told Life & Style. “… if things continue at the speed they’re going, Kim and Kanye will rent a new house together. They wouldn’t buy yet.”
The source also disclosed that Kim is already putting her possessions into storage so the two can create a home with one another.
Oh and it does not look like a rumor. The move in chit chat was definitely caught on camera and fits right in with the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here