According to a source, there won’t be much else coming out about their friendship.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Since Kim is a reality star with all her business out on the street and Bey is just the opposite, the two have an agreement to keep thing strictly between them.
“She is not allowed to blast to the world her business with Bey and Jay,” the insider told the New York Daily News. “She’s hung with them a few times already, but she isn’t saying peep about them.”
Besides, Beyoncé is Kim’s idol, so taking tweet pics and all that seems a bit desperate.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye Claims He's Discriminated Against Because He's Not Gay
- The Game Stops by SKEE TV; Discusses #Documentary2 & Disses Young Thug (WATCH)
- Ben Carson Remembers Being Held at Gunpoint While in Popeye’s
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here