The socialite invited Oprah Winfrey to join her for a taping of her reality show, “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.”
One source says the family and Oprah have forged a pretty substantial relationship.
“She and Khloe [Kardashian Odom] especially hit it off. Khloe had her dying laughing,” a source says. “It meant so much because she loves Oprah!”
Like EURweb on Facebook
While it appears as if they’ve got this incredible bond, Oprah will not be making an exclusive appearance on the show. Instead, the mogul signed a waiver for the reality show to use footage of behind the scenes work done during the Kardashian interview.
In the meantime, Oprah is certainly doing her own celebrity recruitment to keep her network alive. For her next big interview, she plans to get down to the nitty gritty with controversial pop star, Rihanna.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here