The socialite invited Oprah Winfrey to join her for a taping of her reality show, “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.”
One source says the family and Oprah have forged a pretty substantial relationship.
“She and Khloe [Kardashian Odom] especially hit it off. Khloe had her dying laughing,” a source says. “It meant so much because she loves Oprah!”
Like EURweb on Facebook
While it appears as if they’ve got this incredible bond, Oprah will not be making an exclusive appearance on the show. Instead, the mogul signed a waiver for the reality show to use footage of behind the scenes work done during the Kardashian interview.
In the meantime, Oprah is certainly doing her own celebrity recruitment to keep her network alive. For her next big interview, she plans to get down to the nitty gritty with controversial pop star, Rihanna.
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here