The socialite invited Oprah Winfrey to join her for a taping of her reality show, “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.”
One source says the family and Oprah have forged a pretty substantial relationship.
“She and Khloe [Kardashian Odom] especially hit it off. Khloe had her dying laughing,” a source says. “It meant so much because she loves Oprah!”
Like EURweb on Facebook
While it appears as if they’ve got this incredible bond, Oprah will not be making an exclusive appearance on the show. Instead, the mogul signed a waiver for the reality show to use footage of behind the scenes work done during the Kardashian interview.
In the meantime, Oprah is certainly doing her own celebrity recruitment to keep her network alive. For her next big interview, she plans to get down to the nitty gritty with controversial pop star, Rihanna.
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here