The socialite invited Oprah Winfrey to join her for a taping of her reality show, “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.”
One source says the family and Oprah have forged a pretty substantial relationship.
“She and Khloe [Kardashian Odom] especially hit it off. Khloe had her dying laughing,” a source says. “It meant so much because she loves Oprah!”
Like EURweb on Facebook
While it appears as if they’ve got this incredible bond, Oprah will not be making an exclusive appearance on the show. Instead, the mogul signed a waiver for the reality show to use footage of behind the scenes work done during the Kardashian interview.
In the meantime, Oprah is certainly doing her own celebrity recruitment to keep her network alive. For her next big interview, she plans to get down to the nitty gritty with controversial pop star, Rihanna.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Screen Actors Guild Honors Outstanding Performances at 22nd Annual SAG Awards
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here