The socialite invited Oprah Winfrey to join her for a taping of her reality show, “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.”
One source says the family and Oprah have forged a pretty substantial relationship.
“She and Khloe [Kardashian Odom] especially hit it off. Khloe had her dying laughing,” a source says. “It meant so much because she loves Oprah!”
Like EURweb on Facebook
While it appears as if they’ve got this incredible bond, Oprah will not be making an exclusive appearance on the show. Instead, the mogul signed a waiver for the reality show to use footage of behind the scenes work done during the Kardashian interview.
In the meantime, Oprah is certainly doing her own celebrity recruitment to keep her network alive. For her next big interview, she plans to get down to the nitty gritty with controversial pop star, Rihanna.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- NYPD’s Top Cop on T.I. Concert Shooting: Rappers are ‘Basically Thugs’
- Memphis Principal's Response to Criticism of School's Handling of Student Shooting Goes Viral
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here