*Kim Kardashian visited her divorce lawyer Laura Wasser in Los Angeles on Sunday (June 24) after her ex-husband Kris Humphries claimed he “knew” that the reality star cheated with rapper Kanye West, whom she is currently dating.
Tracking her every move, the UK’s Daily Mail reports that Kardashian spent hours at the lawyer’s home and left after it was dark. Wasser has previously represented such stars as Heidi Klum, Mariah Carey and Ryan Reynolds.
Kris Humphries allegedly told his former lover Myla Sinanaj that his mother-in-law Kris Jenner would refer to Kanye as a “close family friend.” Kris told Myla, “If he was such a close family friend, why wasn’t he invited to the wedding?”
Meanwhile, TMZ is reporting that when Humphries listened to Kanye’s song “Theraflu” – which references the couple’s marriage – he became “visibly upset.”
Last year, Kanye’s ex-girlfriend Amber Rose accused Kim of stealing the rapper from her while she was dating Reggie Bush, telling Star magazine, “She’s a homewrecker! They were both cheating. They were both cheating on me and Reggie with each other.”
Adding to the drama, Kim’s stepfather Bruce Jenner admitted to Oprah Winfrey that he wishes they could take back Kardashian’s nuptials with the NBA player, which took place in a lavish ceremony in Montecito, Calif., yet lasted only 72 days.
- Porsha Not Pressing Charges Against Cynthia for Stomach Kick
- Venus Williams Graduates from Indiana University
- Chris Bosh’s Baby Mama Reportedly Unable to Afford Bankruptcy Payments
- MTV Says Nicki-Miley Beef 'Unscripted and Real' (Watch it Unedited)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here