They have neither confirmed nor denied whether they’re official, but we all know what’s up.
A lot of people think Kim is a bad match for Kanye. Aside from that, a lot of people think Kim is a bad match for any man.
But a Loop 21 writer believes there are 6 reasons why these two are meant for each other. Check out this excerpt:
1. Serial Monogamists
Let’s face it, based on some of Kanye’s lyrics, and various interviews and conversations that Kim has had about her love life, it’s obvious that they’re both hopeless romantics who can’t seem to stay in their “long term” relationships for good. Maybe they’ll hit a home run this time.
2. Attention Whores
This is pretty self-explanatory, but they both love the spotlight, and anyone who dates either of these kids is in for a serious invasion of privacy, which can be unnerving. But they’re both used to it and always know what to expect, like how to deal with paparazzi accordingly, i.e. posing and pretending they didn’t know they were going to be presented with photo opps.
Read more at Loop 21.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks after Mocking Teen
- Genealogical Firm Vets Man Claiming to be Prince’s Biological Son
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here