They have neither confirmed nor denied whether they’re official, but we all know what’s up.
A lot of people think Kim is a bad match for Kanye. Aside from that, a lot of people think Kim is a bad match for any man.
But a Loop 21 writer believes there are 6 reasons why these two are meant for each other. Check out this excerpt:
1. Serial Monogamists
Let’s face it, based on some of Kanye’s lyrics, and various interviews and conversations that Kim has had about her love life, it’s obvious that they’re both hopeless romantics who can’t seem to stay in their “long term” relationships for good. Maybe they’ll hit a home run this time.
2. Attention Whores
This is pretty self-explanatory, but they both love the spotlight, and anyone who dates either of these kids is in for a serious invasion of privacy, which can be unnerving. But they’re both used to it and always know what to expect, like how to deal with paparazzi accordingly, i.e. posing and pretending they didn’t know they were going to be presented with photo opps.
Read more at Loop 21.
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Director Ripped for Taylor Swift’s 'Very White Africa' in New Video (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Kim Zolciak Set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here