They have neither confirmed nor denied whether they’re official, but we all know what’s up.
A lot of people think Kim is a bad match for Kanye. Aside from that, a lot of people think Kim is a bad match for any man.
But a Loop 21 writer believes there are 6 reasons why these two are meant for each other. Check out this excerpt:
1. Serial Monogamists
Let’s face it, based on some of Kanye’s lyrics, and various interviews and conversations that Kim has had about her love life, it’s obvious that they’re both hopeless romantics who can’t seem to stay in their “long term” relationships for good. Maybe they’ll hit a home run this time.
2. Attention Whores
This is pretty self-explanatory, but they both love the spotlight, and anyone who dates either of these kids is in for a serious invasion of privacy, which can be unnerving. But they’re both used to it and always know what to expect, like how to deal with paparazzi accordingly, i.e. posing and pretending they didn’t know they were going to be presented with photo opps.
Read more at Loop 21.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: ‘The Legend of Tarzan’ Continues with the Epic Warner Bros.’ Presentation
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here