*In part two of her chat with Oprah Winfrey, Kim Kardashian opens up about her relationship with Kanye West, calling it ”comforting” because he knows everything about her.
One unfortunate aspect the two have in common is the death of a parent. West’s mother Donda died from complications from cosmetic surgery in 2007. Kim’s father Robert Kardashian died of cancer in 2003
”It’s very comforting to have someone that knows everything about you, that respects you, understands, has gone through the similar things,” she tells Winfrey for “Oprah’s Next Chapter.”
”I can really relate to his mother passing. He can really relate to my father passing. I mean, there’s so many similarities in our life that … I feel like I’m at a really happy, good space,” she said.
Kim – who split from husband Kris Humphries in October after just 72 days of marriage – had been friends with Kanye for ”six or seven years” before they started dating earlier this year and she thinks her previous experiences have helped their relationship.
”I don’t know why it took so long for us to get together, but I think I needed to go through all my experiences,” she said.
In the clip below, Kardashian tells Oprah she loves the company of older people, including boyfriend Kanye West.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Serena Williams Advances to Second Round at Wimbledon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here