*In part two of her chat with Oprah Winfrey, Kim Kardashian opens up about her relationship with Kanye West, calling it ”comforting” because he knows everything about her.
One unfortunate aspect the two have in common is the death of a parent. West’s mother Donda died from complications from cosmetic surgery in 2007. Kim’s father Robert Kardashian died of cancer in 2003
”It’s very comforting to have someone that knows everything about you, that respects you, understands, has gone through the similar things,” she tells Winfrey for “Oprah’s Next Chapter.”
”I can really relate to his mother passing. He can really relate to my father passing. I mean, there’s so many similarities in our life that … I feel like I’m at a really happy, good space,” she said.
Kim – who split from husband Kris Humphries in October after just 72 days of marriage – had been friends with Kanye for ”six or seven years” before they started dating earlier this year and she thinks her previous experiences have helped their relationship.
”I don’t know why it took so long for us to get together, but I think I needed to go through all my experiences,” she said.
In the clip below, Kardashian tells Oprah she loves the company of older people, including boyfriend Kanye West.
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here