*In part two of her chat with Oprah Winfrey, Kim Kardashian opens up about her relationship with Kanye West, calling it ”comforting” because he knows everything about her.
One unfortunate aspect the two have in common is the death of a parent. West’s mother Donda died from complications from cosmetic surgery in 2007. Kim’s father Robert Kardashian died of cancer in 2003
”It’s very comforting to have someone that knows everything about you, that respects you, understands, has gone through the similar things,” she tells Winfrey for “Oprah’s Next Chapter.”
”I can really relate to his mother passing. He can really relate to my father passing. I mean, there’s so many similarities in our life that … I feel like I’m at a really happy, good space,” she said.
Kim – who split from husband Kris Humphries in October after just 72 days of marriage – had been friends with Kanye for ”six or seven years” before they started dating earlier this year and she thinks her previous experiences have helped their relationship.
”I don’t know why it took so long for us to get together, but I think I needed to go through all my experiences,” she said.
In the clip below, Kardashian tells Oprah she loves the company of older people, including boyfriend Kanye West.
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Lee Daniels Signs Overall Deal with 20th Century Fox TV
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Reveals She’s Having Twins
- NBC Fires Donald Trump Over Racist Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here