*In part two of her chat with Oprah Winfrey, Kim Kardashian opens up about her relationship with Kanye West, calling it ”comforting” because he knows everything about her.
One unfortunate aspect the two have in common is the death of a parent. West’s mother Donda died from complications from cosmetic surgery in 2007. Kim’s father Robert Kardashian died of cancer in 2003
”It’s very comforting to have someone that knows everything about you, that respects you, understands, has gone through the similar things,” she tells Winfrey for “Oprah’s Next Chapter.”
”I can really relate to his mother passing. He can really relate to my father passing. I mean, there’s so many similarities in our life that … I feel like I’m at a really happy, good space,” she said.
Kim – who split from husband Kris Humphries in October after just 72 days of marriage – had been friends with Kanye for ”six or seven years” before they started dating earlier this year and she thinks her previous experiences have helped their relationship.
”I don’t know why it took so long for us to get together, but I think I needed to go through all my experiences,” she said.
In the clip below, Kardashian tells Oprah she loves the company of older people, including boyfriend Kanye West.
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here