*Despite the rumors, “RHOA” star Kim Zolciak wants you to know that she and her family are not being evicted from their ATL home and any reports to the contrary are coming from a bitter landlord sources close to Kim tell TMZ.
The back story is that Kendra Davis, wife of former NBA b-baller Antonio Davis, the “bitter Landlord” and owner of the luxurious mansion where Kim hosted her nuptials as shown on her new show “Don’t Be Tardy for the Wedding” and the two women are embroiled in a nasty Twitter war, according to RadarOnline.
TMZ’s sources say the reality TV housewife was renting the giant Georgia mansion with her NFL star husband Kroy Biermann with the intention to buy … but 86’d the plan when an appraiser told her the $3-million list price was overvalued by a million bucks.
When Kim decided to walk away from the deal we’re told the landlord (Kendra Davis) was pissed and took out her anger by publicly trashing the housewife online … claiming Kim is broke and she’s kicking her out:
“I would LOVE to compare Net Worth statements. but do people who live check to check have one?? Let’s do it!!”
“I am not allowing anything to happen. Hence the lawsuit and they have been on notice to call Two Men and a Truck!” Davis wrote.
Meanwhile, Kim claims she has never missed one rent payment and the entire ordeal is an attempt by Kendra Davis to use Kim’s name for her own 15 minutes of fame.
So Kim has now decided to voluntarily move out altogether, pay out the rest of the lease, and rent a different house while building the dream pad she really wants.
Ooo wee! Talk about drama. Reading this is like watching the show!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here