*Maybe, just maybe Vanessa Bryant will let Kobe out of the dog house and back into her good graces and call off their impending divorce. In fact, TMZ says the Kobester and Vanessa are working on a full reconciliation.
We’ve learned Kobe and Vanessa are trying to work out the issues that caused her to file for divorce back in December. They spend a lot of time together but he has not officially moved back in with her.
Under California law, Vanessa has to wait 6 months before she can file final docs making the divorce official. The 6-month mark hits this weekend, so Vanessa could end the marriage as early as Monday … but we know she won’t.
Now here’s the deal. We’re told Kobe and Vanessa have had their ups and downs since she filed for divorce … and there’s nothing stopping her from filing final divorce papers at some point in the future if things don’t work out.
One more thing. If Kobe and Vanessa end up living together … it will be in one of her 3 mansions, because he signed over all the deeds to her while they were working out divorce details.
Hmm, it would seem that Madame Vanessa is holding all the cards. Good luck with that going forward, Kobe.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here