*Maybe, just maybe Vanessa Bryant will let Kobe out of the dog house and back into her good graces and call off their impending divorce. In fact, TMZ says the Kobester and Vanessa are working on a full reconciliation.
We’ve learned Kobe and Vanessa are trying to work out the issues that caused her to file for divorce back in December. They spend a lot of time together but he has not officially moved back in with her.
Under California law, Vanessa has to wait 6 months before she can file final docs making the divorce official. The 6-month mark hits this weekend, so Vanessa could end the marriage as early as Monday … but we know she won’t.
Now here’s the deal. We’re told Kobe and Vanessa have had their ups and downs since she filed for divorce … and there’s nothing stopping her from filing final divorce papers at some point in the future if things don’t work out.
One more thing. If Kobe and Vanessa end up living together … it will be in one of her 3 mansions, because he signed over all the deeds to her while they were working out divorce details.
Hmm, it would seem that Madame Vanessa is holding all the cards. Good luck with that going forward, Kobe.
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here