*TMZ is reporting that NBA star Kobe Bryant and his wife have halted divorce proceedings.
The Los Angeles Lakers guard is said to be working on a reconciliation with Vanessa Bryant, who cited irreconcilable differences when she filed for divorce in Orange County in December.
Vanessa, who stood by her husband during an infidelity scandal in 2003, was due to submit final papers to make the split official last weekend, but TMZ reports she has no plans to sign the documents.
The Bryants married in 2001 and have two young daughters.
Read/learn more HERE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here