*TMZ is reporting that NBA star Kobe Bryant and his wife have halted divorce proceedings.
The Los Angeles Lakers guard is said to be working on a reconciliation with Vanessa Bryant, who cited irreconcilable differences when she filed for divorce in Orange County in December.
Vanessa, who stood by her husband during an infidelity scandal in 2003, was due to submit final papers to make the split official last weekend, but TMZ reports she has no plans to sign the documents.
The Bryants married in 2001 and have two young daughters.
Read/learn more HERE.
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here