*TMZ is reporting that NBA star Kobe Bryant and his wife have halted divorce proceedings.
The Los Angeles Lakers guard is said to be working on a reconciliation with Vanessa Bryant, who cited irreconcilable differences when she filed for divorce in Orange County in December.
Vanessa, who stood by her husband during an infidelity scandal in 2003, was due to submit final papers to make the split official last weekend, but TMZ reports she has no plans to sign the documents.
The Bryants married in 2001 and have two young daughters.
Read/learn more HERE.
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Dennis Haysbert to Voice NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ Intro
- 50 Cent On Verge of Getting Electricity Shut Off?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here