*Kris Humphries says he has moved on from ex-wife Kim Kardashian to a new flame who lives in his neighborhood, but TMZ says there’s a little bit more to the relationship than he’s letting on.
The website reports:
Kris claims 25-year-old Fatmire Sinanaj (she goes by Myla, and you would too) was just a neighbor whom he had never met before and she just happened to walk out on the beach when he was being photographed. But we found out he flew her from New York City to Miami to spend the weekend with him.
And get this … We’re told they’ve been seeing each other for months — since mid-January.
Kris — who has been telling people he was devastated when Kim Kardashian left him and filed for divorce — has been seeing Myla a lot … meeting at various basketball games. We’re told Kris provided Myla and her family with courtside seats at some of the games, even allowing her in the area leading up to the locker room. [Click here for the pics.]
Myla works at a prominent, 5-star hotel in New York. They met at the hotel, where she sometimes helped him with various requests.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here