*Kris Humphries says he has moved on from ex-wife Kim Kardashian to a new flame who lives in his neighborhood, but TMZ says there’s a little bit more to the relationship than he’s letting on.
The website reports:
Kris claims 25-year-old Fatmire Sinanaj (she goes by Myla, and you would too) was just a neighbor whom he had never met before and she just happened to walk out on the beach when he was being photographed. But we found out he flew her from New York City to Miami to spend the weekend with him.
And get this … We’re told they’ve been seeing each other for months — since mid-January.
Kris — who has been telling people he was devastated when Kim Kardashian left him and filed for divorce — has been seeing Myla a lot … meeting at various basketball games. We’re told Kris provided Myla and her family with courtside seats at some of the games, even allowing her in the area leading up to the locker room. [Click here for the pics.]
Myla works at a prominent, 5-star hotel in New York. They met at the hotel, where she sometimes helped him with various requests.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- While Supreme Court Guts 4th Amendment, Black America left hypnotized by the NBA and Lebron James
- Mahershala Ali: The 'Free State of Jones' Interview with Kam Williams
- R. Kelly’s Ex-Wife Drea Takes Twerking to a New Level...And In a Floor Length Skirt (Watch)
- Broadway’s ‘Shuffle Along’ to Close With Audra McDonald’s Maternity Exit
- Obama to Cavs Coach Tyronn Lue: "Tell J.R. and Everybody to Put On a Shirt" (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here