*It appears that Kris Humphries is going to subpoena Kanye West’s ex-girlfriend, Amber Rose (below), because she has previously claimed that the rapper and reality TV star hooked up several years ago and not recently as Kim has claimed; meanwhile, the NBA player’s deposition is taking place in Minnesota, RadarOnline.com is reporting.
Rose claimed earlier this year, before West and Kardashian went public with their romance, that Kim tried to steal Kanye from her.
“They were both cheating,” Amber, 28, told Star. “They were both cheating on me and Reggie (Bush) with each other … Kim is one of the main reasons why me and Kanye are not together,” says Amber. “She’s a homewrecker!”
Kris legal team “will absolutely be issuing a subpoena for Amber Rose to be deposed because she has very relevant information and could contradict Kim’s timeline about when she and Kanye West became romantically involved” RadarOnline also reported.
There’s more at RadarOnline. Get it all HERE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here