*It appears that Kris Humphries is going to subpoena Kanye West’s ex-girlfriend, Amber Rose (below), because she has previously claimed that the rapper and reality TV star hooked up several years ago and not recently as Kim has claimed; meanwhile, the NBA player’s deposition is taking place in Minnesota, RadarOnline.com is reporting.
Rose claimed earlier this year, before West and Kardashian went public with their romance, that Kim tried to steal Kanye from her.
“They were both cheating,” Amber, 28, told Star. “They were both cheating on me and Reggie (Bush) with each other … Kim is one of the main reasons why me and Kanye are not together,” says Amber. “She’s a homewrecker!”
Kris legal team “will absolutely be issuing a subpoena for Amber Rose to be deposed because she has very relevant information and could contradict Kim’s timeline about when she and Kanye West became romantically involved” RadarOnline also reported.
There’s more at RadarOnline. Get it all HERE.
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here