*It appears that Kris Humphries is going to subpoena Kanye West’s ex-girlfriend, Amber Rose (below), because she has previously claimed that the rapper and reality TV star hooked up several years ago and not recently as Kim has claimed; meanwhile, the NBA player’s deposition is taking place in Minnesota, RadarOnline.com is reporting.
Rose claimed earlier this year, before West and Kardashian went public with their romance, that Kim tried to steal Kanye from her.
“They were both cheating,” Amber, 28, told Star. “They were both cheating on me and Reggie (Bush) with each other … Kim is one of the main reasons why me and Kanye are not together,” says Amber. “She’s a homewrecker!”
Kris legal team “will absolutely be issuing a subpoena for Amber Rose to be deposed because she has very relevant information and could contradict Kim’s timeline about when she and Kanye West became romantically involved” RadarOnline also reported.
There’s more at RadarOnline. Get it all HERE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here