*It appears that Kris Humphries is going to subpoena Kanye West’s ex-girlfriend, Amber Rose (below), because she has previously claimed that the rapper and reality TV star hooked up several years ago and not recently as Kim has claimed; meanwhile, the NBA player’s deposition is taking place in Minnesota, RadarOnline.com is reporting.
Rose claimed earlier this year, before West and Kardashian went public with their romance, that Kim tried to steal Kanye from her.
“They were both cheating,” Amber, 28, told Star. “They were both cheating on me and Reggie (Bush) with each other … Kim is one of the main reasons why me and Kanye are not together,” says Amber. “She’s a homewrecker!”
Kris legal team “will absolutely be issuing a subpoena for Amber Rose to be deposed because she has very relevant information and could contradict Kim’s timeline about when she and Kanye West became romantically involved” RadarOnline also reported.
There’s more at RadarOnline. Get it all HERE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here