*It appears that Kris Humphries is going to subpoena Kanye West’s ex-girlfriend, Amber Rose (below), because she has previously claimed that the rapper and reality TV star hooked up several years ago and not recently as Kim has claimed; meanwhile, the NBA player’s deposition is taking place in Minnesota, RadarOnline.com is reporting.
Rose claimed earlier this year, before West and Kardashian went public with their romance, that Kim tried to steal Kanye from her.
“They were both cheating,” Amber, 28, told Star. “They were both cheating on me and Reggie (Bush) with each other … Kim is one of the main reasons why me and Kanye are not together,” says Amber. “She’s a homewrecker!”
Kris legal team “will absolutely be issuing a subpoena for Amber Rose to be deposed because she has very relevant information and could contradict Kim’s timeline about when she and Kanye West became romantically involved” RadarOnline also reported.
There’s more at RadarOnline. Get it all HERE.
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here