*The woman seen in recent photos with Kim Kardashian’s ex-husband Kris Humphries is allegedly lying about the exact nature of their relationship. In fact, there is no relationship according to a source close to the NBA star, who suggests she was more of a jumpoff.
Humphries reportedly had his lawyer reach out to Fatmire “Myla” Sinanaj, telling her to stop claiming she’s his girlfriend. Sources tell Radar Online that the two hooked up a few times, but Humphries isn’t interested in anything long term.
“Myla and Kris are absolutely not in a relationship,” a source close to Humphries told RadarOnline. “Have they hooked up? Absolutely, and she was pressuring Kris for a commitment, but he has been very honest with her that there was no way that was going to happen… Kris is very much enjoying being single and any girl that claims she is dating him exclusively is lying.”
TMZ still maintains the two are in a full-blown relationship, but claim Humphries’ lawyers are trying to negotiate a paid non-disclosure agreement, which would prevent her from speaking about their relationship.
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here