*The woman seen in recent photos with Kim Kardashian’s ex-husband Kris Humphries is allegedly lying about the exact nature of their relationship. In fact, there is no relationship according to a source close to the NBA star, who suggests she was more of a jumpoff.
Humphries reportedly had his lawyer reach out to Fatmire “Myla” Sinanaj, telling her to stop claiming she’s his girlfriend. Sources tell Radar Online that the two hooked up a few times, but Humphries isn’t interested in anything long term.
“Myla and Kris are absolutely not in a relationship,” a source close to Humphries told RadarOnline. “Have they hooked up? Absolutely, and she was pressuring Kris for a commitment, but he has been very honest with her that there was no way that was going to happen… Kris is very much enjoying being single and any girl that claims she is dating him exclusively is lying.”
TMZ still maintains the two are in a full-blown relationship, but claim Humphries’ lawyers are trying to negotiate a paid non-disclosure agreement, which would prevent her from speaking about their relationship.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here