Kellie Williams, who played Laura Winslow on “Family Matters” of the late 80s and 90s is being accused of helping former Washington, D.C. Councilmember Harry Thomas Jr. steal money.
The man was sent to federal prison after admitting to stealing more than $350,000 in government fund and filing false tax returns. He was sentenced to 38 months in prison.
Now authorities are examining court records, tax filings and emails to unveil who the unnamed party is that court records say was used as a youth arts program to help Thomas steal money.
One writer presents the evidence, including Williams’ timing in the whole situation. After the sitcom ended in 1998, she started a youth arts training group in the D.C. area. It’s been dormant since 2008.
Read/learn more at Washington City Paper.
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here