Kellie Williams, who played Laura Winslow on “Family Matters” of the late 80s and 90s is being accused of helping former Washington, D.C. Councilmember Harry Thomas Jr. steal money.
The man was sent to federal prison after admitting to stealing more than $350,000 in government fund and filing false tax returns. He was sentenced to 38 months in prison.
Now authorities are examining court records, tax filings and emails to unveil who the unnamed party is that court records say was used as a youth arts program to help Thomas steal money.
One writer presents the evidence, including Williams’ timing in the whole situation. After the sitcom ended in 1998, she started a youth arts training group in the D.C. area. It’s been dormant since 2008.
Read/learn more at Washington City Paper.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here