Kellie Williams, who played Laura Winslow on “Family Matters” of the late 80s and 90s is being accused of helping former Washington, D.C. Councilmember Harry Thomas Jr. steal money.
The man was sent to federal prison after admitting to stealing more than $350,000 in government fund and filing false tax returns. He was sentenced to 38 months in prison.
Now authorities are examining court records, tax filings and emails to unveil who the unnamed party is that court records say was used as a youth arts program to help Thomas steal money.
One writer presents the evidence, including Williams’ timing in the whole situation. After the sitcom ended in 1998, she started a youth arts training group in the D.C. area. It’s been dormant since 2008.
Read/learn more at Washington City Paper.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Janet Jackson, Chaka Khan, The J.B.’s Considered for Rock Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here