Kellie Williams, who played Laura Winslow on “Family Matters” of the late 80s and 90s is being accused of helping former Washington, D.C. Councilmember Harry Thomas Jr. steal money.
The man was sent to federal prison after admitting to stealing more than $350,000 in government fund and filing false tax returns. He was sentenced to 38 months in prison.
Now authorities are examining court records, tax filings and emails to unveil who the unnamed party is that court records say was used as a youth arts program to help Thomas steal money.
One writer presents the evidence, including Williams’ timing in the whole situation. After the sitcom ended in 1998, she started a youth arts training group in the D.C. area. It’s been dormant since 2008.
Read/learn more at Washington City Paper.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here