*Following the exit of Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall from “The Game,” Lauren London has signed on as a regular cast member of the BET’s series.
London, whose TV credits include “90210” and “Entourage,” will play Kiera, a former child star who now appears on a “Cosby Show”-style sitcom, according to TVLine.com.
“The Game” just aired its fifth season finale, with Hall’s character deciding to join Mowry’s character in Washington, D.C.
The series is expected to bring on a new male series regular for the sixth season as well, reports TV Line.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here