*Following the exit of Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall from “The Game,” Lauren London has signed on as a regular cast member of the BET’s series.
London, whose TV credits include “90210” and “Entourage,” will play Kiera, a former child star who now appears on a “Cosby Show”-style sitcom, according to TVLine.com.
“The Game” just aired its fifth season finale, with Hall’s character deciding to join Mowry’s character in Washington, D.C.
The series is expected to bring on a new male series regular for the sixth season as well, reports TV Line.
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here