*Following the exit of Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall from “The Game,” Lauren London has signed on as a regular cast member of the BET’s series.
London, whose TV credits include “90210” and “Entourage,” will play Kiera, a former child star who now appears on a “Cosby Show”-style sitcom, according to TVLine.com.
“The Game” just aired its fifth season finale, with Hall’s character deciding to join Mowry’s character in Washington, D.C.
The series is expected to bring on a new male series regular for the sixth season as well, reports TV Line.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here