*Following the exit of Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall from “The Game,” Lauren London has signed on as a regular cast member of the BET’s series.
London, whose TV credits include “90210” and “Entourage,” will play Kiera, a former child star who now appears on a “Cosby Show”-style sitcom, according to TVLine.com.
“The Game” just aired its fifth season finale, with Hall’s character deciding to join Mowry’s character in Washington, D.C.
The series is expected to bring on a new male series regular for the sixth season as well, reports TV Line.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rocker Malina Moye Talks to EURweb About Grammy Considerations
- Karyn White Snubbed! Left Out of Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- Teen Killed By Black Man, Authorities Refuse to Press Charges (Watch)
- Chicago Cop (Jason Van Dyke) Who Killed Jaquan McDonald Free on Bond
- Jameis Winston: ‘Lions Do Not Accept Opinions of F*cking Sheep!’
- ‘Troubled Loner’ vs. ‘Thugs’: Why the Loaded Language in Crime Stories?
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here