*Lil Wayne is sporting a bright yellow bandage on his shoulder to prevent his bone from “popping out” of his skin after refusing to medical treatment following a recent skateboarding accident.
In an interview with MTV, the rapper said he separated his shoulder in early May while filming an appearance in rapper French Montana’s new video “Pop That.” [Scroll down to watch.]
“I broke my clavicle, like, two months ago,” he said. “What happened was, I didn’t go to the doctor when I broke it, so it healed on its own. Whenever you let a break heal on its own, it don’t heal right (sic), so I got a lot of bone callouses around it. So this tape keeps my bone from popping out of my skin. It’s fun.”
It’s the second serious injury Wayne has sustained from skateboarding. Last August, he received nine stitches to his forehead to fix a bloody cut above his left eye.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here