*Lil Wayne is sporting a bright yellow bandage on his shoulder to prevent his bone from “popping out” of his skin after refusing to medical treatment following a recent skateboarding accident.
In an interview with MTV, the rapper said he separated his shoulder in early May while filming an appearance in rapper French Montana’s new video “Pop That.” [Scroll down to watch.]
“I broke my clavicle, like, two months ago,” he said. “What happened was, I didn’t go to the doctor when I broke it, so it healed on its own. Whenever you let a break heal on its own, it don’t heal right (sic), so I got a lot of bone callouses around it. So this tape keeps my bone from popping out of my skin. It’s fun.”
It’s the second serious injury Wayne has sustained from skateboarding. Last August, he received nine stitches to his forehead to fix a bloody cut above his left eye.
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here