*Lil Wayne is sporting a bright yellow bandage on his shoulder to prevent his bone from “popping out” of his skin after refusing to medical treatment following a recent skateboarding accident.
In an interview with MTV, the rapper said he separated his shoulder in early May while filming an appearance in rapper French Montana’s new video “Pop That.” [Scroll down to watch.]
“I broke my clavicle, like, two months ago,” he said. “What happened was, I didn’t go to the doctor when I broke it, so it healed on its own. Whenever you let a break heal on its own, it don’t heal right (sic), so I got a lot of bone callouses around it. So this tape keeps my bone from popping out of my skin. It’s fun.”
It’s the second serious injury Wayne has sustained from skateboarding. Last August, he received nine stitches to his forehead to fix a bloody cut above his left eye.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Gabrielle Union, Jimmy Fallon Spice Up High School Announcements (Watch)
- Bobby Brown Inks Deal for ‘Raw and Unvarnished’ Memoir
- Tracy Morgan Performs First Standup Gig Since Crash
- Steven Ivory: If You're Tired of Starting Over....
- Omarosa to Host the 2015 African American Vanguard Awards
- Sorry Hillary: T.I Doesn’t Want a Woman as President
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Talks Pressure Playing O.J. Simpson in ‘Crime Story’
- Will Packer Talks 'Organic Diversity' of New 'Truth Be Told' Series (EUR Exclusive)
- A ‘Much Happier’ NeNe Leakes Reflects on Leaving RHOA, Possible Return
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here