*Lil Wayne is sporting a bright yellow bandage on his shoulder to prevent his bone from “popping out” of his skin after refusing to medical treatment following a recent skateboarding accident.
In an interview with MTV, the rapper said he separated his shoulder in early May while filming an appearance in rapper French Montana’s new video “Pop That.” [Scroll down to watch.]
“I broke my clavicle, like, two months ago,” he said. “What happened was, I didn’t go to the doctor when I broke it, so it healed on its own. Whenever you let a break heal on its own, it don’t heal right (sic), so I got a lot of bone callouses around it. So this tape keeps my bone from popping out of my skin. It’s fun.”
It’s the second serious injury Wayne has sustained from skateboarding. Last August, he received nine stitches to his forehead to fix a bloody cut above his left eye.
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here