*Lil Wayne is sporting a bright yellow bandage on his shoulder to prevent his bone from “popping out” of his skin after refusing to medical treatment following a recent skateboarding accident.
In an interview with MTV, the rapper said he separated his shoulder in early May while filming an appearance in rapper French Montana’s new video “Pop That.” [Scroll down to watch.]
“I broke my clavicle, like, two months ago,” he said. “What happened was, I didn’t go to the doctor when I broke it, so it healed on its own. Whenever you let a break heal on its own, it don’t heal right (sic), so I got a lot of bone callouses around it. So this tape keeps my bone from popping out of my skin. It’s fun.”
It’s the second serious injury Wayne has sustained from skateboarding. Last August, he received nine stitches to his forehead to fix a bloody cut above his left eye.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Meet Ice-T and Coco’s New Baby Girl, Chanel Nicole (Pic)
- Jury Selection Begins in First Trial of Freddie Gray Case
- For Every 3 Pointer Made Steph Curry Donates a Life-Saving Bed-Net to a Child in Africa
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here