*LL Cool J was honored in Los Angeles on Saturday for his longtime support of a homeless charity.
The rapper/actor was the guest of honor at the Butterfly Ball, which serves as a fundraiser for Chrysalis, an organization that helps the homeless gain employment.
As part of his support for the organization, the star of “NCIS: Los Angeles” has donated his own designer clothing for those in need.
“What’s really cool about it, when people have a job interview, they can dress the part,” he told online magazine Society News L.A. “So many people (celebrities) here have closets that are like, sinful. You can take 30 percent of that closet and help people change their lives.”
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here