*LL Cool J was honored in Los Angeles on Saturday for his longtime support of a homeless charity.
The rapper/actor was the guest of honor at the Butterfly Ball, which serves as a fundraiser for Chrysalis, an organization that helps the homeless gain employment.
As part of his support for the organization, the star of “NCIS: Los Angeles” has donated his own designer clothing for those in need.
“What’s really cool about it, when people have a job interview, they can dress the part,” he told online magazine Society News L.A. “So many people (celebrities) here have closets that are like, sinful. You can take 30 percent of that closet and help people change their lives.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here