*LL Cool J was honored in Los Angeles on Saturday for his longtime support of a homeless charity.
The rapper/actor was the guest of honor at the Butterfly Ball, which serves as a fundraiser for Chrysalis, an organization that helps the homeless gain employment.
As part of his support for the organization, the star of “NCIS: Los Angeles” has donated his own designer clothing for those in need.
“What’s really cool about it, when people have a job interview, they can dress the part,” he told online magazine Society News L.A. “So many people (celebrities) here have closets that are like, sinful. You can take 30 percent of that closet and help people change their lives.”
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here