*LL Cool J was honored in Los Angeles on Saturday for his longtime support of a homeless charity.
The rapper/actor was the guest of honor at the Butterfly Ball, which serves as a fundraiser for Chrysalis, an organization that helps the homeless gain employment.
As part of his support for the organization, the star of “NCIS: Los Angeles” has donated his own designer clothing for those in need.
“What’s really cool about it, when people have a job interview, they can dress the part,” he told online magazine Society News L.A. “So many people (celebrities) here have closets that are like, sinful. You can take 30 percent of that closet and help people change their lives.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here