The veteran rapper/actor is attempting to revolutionize music through the latest virtual studio software, My Connect Studio.
The program allows artists to experience a studio session in real time via the Internet.
Even if they are in two different locations, artists can collaborate on the same project at the same time. Currently artists are emailing tracks to one another.
“They’ll [producers] e-mail me the track,” he said. “I’m e-mailing vocals. They don’t like something, I’m sending it back. We’re going back and forth and doing this dance. A lot of music is being created that way right now. What I wanted to do is be able to create music in real-time.”
On Wednesday, June 20, he demonstrated the product for a full room of fans at the Sony store in NYC. The rapper’s friend played a track across town as he recorded the lyrics over the beat. It’s like being in a studio.
Read/learn more at Coed.
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here