The veteran rapper/actor is attempting to revolutionize music through the latest virtual studio software, My Connect Studio.
The program allows artists to experience a studio session in real time via the Internet.
Even if they are in two different locations, artists can collaborate on the same project at the same time. Currently artists are emailing tracks to one another.
“They’ll [producers] e-mail me the track,” he said. “I’m e-mailing vocals. They don’t like something, I’m sending it back. We’re going back and forth and doing this dance. A lot of music is being created that way right now. What I wanted to do is be able to create music in real-time.”
On Wednesday, June 20, he demonstrated the product for a full room of fans at the Sony store in NYC. The rapper’s friend played a track across town as he recorded the lyrics over the beat. It’s like being in a studio.
Read/learn more at Coed.
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist Panelists at Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo~Aug 1&2@The Reef
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here