And of course, Kimmel being the curious guy he is and always searching for a laugh, wanted to know why he cast a black actress to play the mother of his children this season, when the kids have already been seen and “they’re extremely white,” as C.K. put it.
Like EURweb on Facebook
“If the character works for the show, I don’t care about the racial,” the show’s creator, writer, director and star said. Plus, there was another reason he went with a black actress.
It’s all about line delivery. According to C.K., for example, in a scene where she’s trying to convince him to get a job, that conviction just comes through stronger from a black woman. “When a black woman tells you to get a job, it’s just more,” he explained with a laugh.
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here