And of course, Kimmel being the curious guy he is and always searching for a laugh, wanted to know why he cast a black actress to play the mother of his children this season, when the kids have already been seen and “they’re extremely white,” as C.K. put it.
Like EURweb on Facebook
“If the character works for the show, I don’t care about the racial,” the show’s creator, writer, director and star said. Plus, there was another reason he went with a black actress.
It’s all about line delivery. According to C.K., for example, in a scene where she’s trying to convince him to get a job, that conviction just comes through stronger from a black woman. “When a black woman tells you to get a job, it’s just more,” he explained with a laugh.
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here