Well, let’s begin with Lil’ Scrappy and longtime girlfriend, Erica. Their relationship has intensified, in a bad way, since his mother Momma Dee voiced her opinions about their union.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Rasheeda and K. Michelle are attempting to revitalize their careers, while peer Karlie Redd, who is working with Stevie J, is trying to get her 40 acres and a mule of the music industry.
Oh but Stevie has his own love drama as he’s dealing with his baby’s mother Mimi and artist Joseline Hernandez. Stevie and Joseline are supposed to have a working relationship only, but they’re caught kissing. Mimi hears about it and throws a drink.
That’s not the end. Just after the show’s premiere, Joseline’s sex has come into question.
An anonymous letter posted on Sandra Rose claims she was born a man!
The writer says “Joe” went to the same high school and attached his yearbook photo before the “surgeries.”
And. AND … on top of all that, the show is the object of boycott by Change.org.
“Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta” airs Monday nights on VH1.
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here