Well, let’s begin with Lil’ Scrappy and longtime girlfriend, Erica. Their relationship has intensified, in a bad way, since his mother Momma Dee voiced her opinions about their union.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Rasheeda and K. Michelle are attempting to revitalize their careers, while peer Karlie Redd, who is working with Stevie J, is trying to get her 40 acres and a mule of the music industry.
Oh but Stevie has his own love drama as he’s dealing with his baby’s mother Mimi and artist Joseline Hernandez. Stevie and Joseline are supposed to have a working relationship only, but they’re caught kissing. Mimi hears about it and throws a drink.
That’s not the end. Just after the show’s premiere, Joseline’s sex has come into question.
An anonymous letter posted on Sandra Rose claims she was born a man!
The writer says “Joe” went to the same high school and attached his yearbook photo before the “surgeries.”
And. AND … on top of all that, the show is the object of boycott by Change.org.
“Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta” airs Monday nights on VH1.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here