Well, let’s begin with Lil’ Scrappy and longtime girlfriend, Erica. Their relationship has intensified, in a bad way, since his mother Momma Dee voiced her opinions about their union.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Rasheeda and K. Michelle are attempting to revitalize their careers, while peer Karlie Redd, who is working with Stevie J, is trying to get her 40 acres and a mule of the music industry.
Oh but Stevie has his own love drama as he’s dealing with his baby’s mother Mimi and artist Joseline Hernandez. Stevie and Joseline are supposed to have a working relationship only, but they’re caught kissing. Mimi hears about it and throws a drink.
That’s not the end. Just after the show’s premiere, Joseline’s sex has come into question.
An anonymous letter posted on Sandra Rose claims she was born a man!
The writer says “Joe” went to the same high school and attached his yearbook photo before the “surgeries.”
And. AND … on top of all that, the show is the object of boycott by Change.org.
“Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta” airs Monday nights on VH1.
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here