Well, let’s begin with Lil’ Scrappy and longtime girlfriend, Erica. Their relationship has intensified, in a bad way, since his mother Momma Dee voiced her opinions about their union.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Rasheeda and K. Michelle are attempting to revitalize their careers, while peer Karlie Redd, who is working with Stevie J, is trying to get her 40 acres and a mule of the music industry.
Oh but Stevie has his own love drama as he’s dealing with his baby’s mother Mimi and artist Joseline Hernandez. Stevie and Joseline are supposed to have a working relationship only, but they’re caught kissing. Mimi hears about it and throws a drink.
That’s not the end. Just after the show’s premiere, Joseline’s sex has come into question.
An anonymous letter posted on Sandra Rose claims she was born a man!
The writer says “Joe” went to the same high school and attached his yearbook photo before the “surgeries.”
And. AND … on top of all that, the show is the object of boycott by Change.org.
“Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta” airs Monday nights on VH1.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here