Well, let’s begin with Lil’ Scrappy and longtime girlfriend, Erica. Their relationship has intensified, in a bad way, since his mother Momma Dee voiced her opinions about their union.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Rasheeda and K. Michelle are attempting to revitalize their careers, while peer Karlie Redd, who is working with Stevie J, is trying to get her 40 acres and a mule of the music industry.
Oh but Stevie has his own love drama as he’s dealing with his baby’s mother Mimi and artist Joseline Hernandez. Stevie and Joseline are supposed to have a working relationship only, but they’re caught kissing. Mimi hears about it and throws a drink.
That’s not the end. Just after the show’s premiere, Joseline’s sex has come into question.
An anonymous letter posted on Sandra Rose claims she was born a man!
The writer says “Joe” went to the same high school and attached his yearbook photo before the “surgeries.”
And. AND … on top of all that, the show is the object of boycott by Change.org.
“Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta” airs Monday nights on VH1.
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here