*If there’s one thing we can say about “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta,“ it’s that it would be rather lack-luster without Joseline Hernandez, the Latina rapper seeking stardom so she won’t have to return to her previous stripping career.
Joseline, Stevie J and Mimi’s love triangle acts as the most entertaining debacle on television right now.
Like EURweb on Facebook
There is no doubt that she is the funniest on the show and has the best quotes.
Here’s a list of 19 of them.
Check out 3 of them below:
19. “Stevie gave me so much more than you think he just want to f**k on me. He just everything to me. It’s not about the sex” -F**k on you?
18. “Everybody think she a bad b***h, he get all the b***es, it’s not really about Stevie getting in my pants. You know what I’m saying, I want Stevie forever.” –I can’t.
17. “It ain’t about f***ing or sexting, it’s a for everything with Stevie and I, he’s f**king my brain.” Again…he lays down the pipe [Links (not really) to the d**k pics]
Read the rest at The Urban Daily.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Judge Favors Chris Brown in Baby Mama’s Attempt to Restrict Custody
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here