*If there’s one thing we can say about “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta,“ it’s that it would be rather lack-luster without Joseline Hernandez, the Latina rapper seeking stardom so she won’t have to return to her previous stripping career.
Joseline, Stevie J and Mimi’s love triangle acts as the most entertaining debacle on television right now.
Like EURweb on Facebook
There is no doubt that she is the funniest on the show and has the best quotes.
Here’s a list of 19 of them.
Check out 3 of them below:
19. “Stevie gave me so much more than you think he just want to f**k on me. He just everything to me. It’s not about the sex” -F**k on you?
18. “Everybody think she a bad b***h, he get all the b***es, it’s not really about Stevie getting in my pants. You know what I’m saying, I want Stevie forever.” –I can’t.
17. “It ain’t about f***ing or sexting, it’s a for everything with Stevie and I, he’s f**king my brain.” Again…he lays down the pipe [Links (not really) to the d**k pics]
Read the rest at The Urban Daily.
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here