*The other night “That’s My Boy” had its star-studded world premiere at the Regency Village Theater in Westwood, California.
And of course since she’s in the Adam Sandler movie, funny lady Luenell was in the house with bells and stuff on (or however the saying goes).
The red carpet video is hosted at The Official Luenell page on Facebook, so you need to head over there and like her page to check out the video action.
For more photos from the red carpet, visit her Hey Luenell.com site
“That’s My Boy” was produced under Sandler’s production company Happy Madison, and was shot in Massachusetts, around Boston, Everett, Lynn, Brockton, Stoughton and Cape Cod.
“That’s My Boy” will be released June 15 and if you’ve seen the TV spots and trailers, we sure you won’t be surprised to know that it’s rated R for crude sexual content,
nudity, a lotta cussin’ and some drug use.
Meanwhile, the looney lady continues her vibrant stand up career. She’s leaving sunny Southern Cali to head to frigid arse Alaska this weekend for some shows, she informed us via email:
The Original Bad Girl Of Comedy is about to take the great, great, great northwest by storm as she heads up to Alaska for Fairbanks First Fridays show with Rion Evans.
Luenell will be bringing the laughs to the Pioneer Park Civic Center in beautiful Fairbanks Alaska – this Friday June 8th for one show only.
Tickets for Luenell Live with Rion Evans are $45 and $65 for VIP seating. The Pioneer Park Civic Center is located at 2300 Airport Way.
Fairbanks First Fridays is being sponsored by House Of Styles, Golden Heart Promotions, Breast Cancer Detection Center, Los Amigos, Demolition DJs and Odom Distributors.
For information and tickets – call 907.799.9063.
Oh yeah, the show is only for grown and sexy people! No kids allowed.
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here