The singer, who was arrested back in 2008 for firing a gun near a highway, leading the police on a high-speed chase, had a bit of advice for Drake and Chris Brown during an interview on Houston’s 97.9 The Box.
Like EURweb on Facebook
“Quit being so emotional about stuff,” Jennings said about the artists club brawl.
“I have lived the emotional part of it and when the situation approaches you, you have to think about the people in your life … when you fall, you have 30 other people that fall with you … and in the middle of that, don’t ever call the police!” Jennings adds. “Forget the career, that’s how people get ruined!”
Listen to the whole interview here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- What Happened to US Government Employee Kanika Powell?
- Danny Glover Joins Gabrielle Union's ‘A Meyer’s Christmas’; Ernie Hudson Added to ‘Graves’
- Detroit Woman’s ‘Dead Body on Lawn’ Halloween Prank Draws 911 Calls
- New Radio Station: ItzYourzRadioLive.com Now Broadcasting
- You Could Break the Bank Going to 'The Happiest Place On Earth!'
- Walter Scott’s Family Gets $6.5M in Settlement With N. Charleston (Watch)
- ‘Star Wars’ Actor John Boyega to Racist Fans: ‘I’m In the Movie, What Are You Gonna Do About It?’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here