The singer, who was arrested back in 2008 for firing a gun near a highway, leading the police on a high-speed chase, had a bit of advice for Drake and Chris Brown during an interview on Houston’s 97.9 The Box.
Like EURweb on Facebook
“Quit being so emotional about stuff,” Jennings said about the artists club brawl.
“I have lived the emotional part of it and when the situation approaches you, you have to think about the people in your life … when you fall, you have 30 other people that fall with you … and in the middle of that, don’t ever call the police!” Jennings adds. “Forget the career, that’s how people get ruined!”
Listen to the whole interview here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here