The singer, who was arrested back in 2008 for firing a gun near a highway, leading the police on a high-speed chase, had a bit of advice for Drake and Chris Brown during an interview on Houston’s 97.9 The Box.
Like EURweb on Facebook
“Quit being so emotional about stuff,” Jennings said about the artists club brawl.
“I have lived the emotional part of it and when the situation approaches you, you have to think about the people in your life … when you fall, you have 30 other people that fall with you … and in the middle of that, don’t ever call the police!” Jennings adds. “Forget the career, that’s how people get ruined!”
Listen to the whole interview here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here