The singer, who was arrested back in 2008 for firing a gun near a highway, leading the police on a high-speed chase, had a bit of advice for Drake and Chris Brown during an interview on Houston’s 97.9 The Box.
Like EURweb on Facebook
“Quit being so emotional about stuff,” Jennings said about the artists club brawl.
“I have lived the emotional part of it and when the situation approaches you, you have to think about the people in your life … when you fall, you have 30 other people that fall with you … and in the middle of that, don’t ever call the police!” Jennings adds. “Forget the career, that’s how people get ruined!”
Listen to the whole interview here.
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gang Threatens to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here