The singer, who was arrested back in 2008 for firing a gun near a highway, leading the police on a high-speed chase, had a bit of advice for Drake and Chris Brown during an interview on Houston’s 97.9 The Box.
Like EURweb on Facebook
“Quit being so emotional about stuff,” Jennings said about the artists club brawl.
“I have lived the emotional part of it and when the situation approaches you, you have to think about the people in your life … when you fall, you have 30 other people that fall with you … and in the middle of that, don’t ever call the police!” Jennings adds. “Forget the career, that’s how people get ruined!”
Listen to the whole interview here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here