*Mariah Carey, 42, has returned to the recording studio for the first time since the birth of her twins Moroccan and Monroe in April 2011.
”Summer 2012… Been in the lab, mixing up some concoctions for you, hope you like it!!” she tweeted. ”Still working in the studio with friends o plenty! I love this new song :)”
Mariah last released an album, “Merry Christmas II You” in 2010, and last December she collaborated with Justin Bieber on the re-release of her hit “All I Want For Christmas Is You.”
Her husband Nick Cannon previously revealed that their twins are inspiring her songwriting.
”My beautiful wife is planning to make her return to the music scene after taking time off to focus on the pregnancy and the birth of our two wonderful babies, Moroccan and Monroe,” he wrote on his official website earlier this year. ”She’s rejuvenated and ready to start sharing some of the amazing new music she has been making in the studio! Our new family has definitely given her a great new source of inspiration and creativity.
”I’m so proud of her and can’t wait for her to release more phenomenal music!”
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here