*Mariah Carey, 42, has returned to the recording studio for the first time since the birth of her twins Moroccan and Monroe in April 2011.
”Summer 2012… Been in the lab, mixing up some concoctions for you, hope you like it!!” she tweeted. ”Still working in the studio with friends o plenty! I love this new song :)”
Mariah last released an album, “Merry Christmas II You” in 2010, and last December she collaborated with Justin Bieber on the re-release of her hit “All I Want For Christmas Is You.”
Her husband Nick Cannon previously revealed that their twins are inspiring her songwriting.
”My beautiful wife is planning to make her return to the music scene after taking time off to focus on the pregnancy and the birth of our two wonderful babies, Moroccan and Monroe,” he wrote on his official website earlier this year. ”She’s rejuvenated and ready to start sharing some of the amazing new music she has been making in the studio! Our new family has definitely given her a great new source of inspiration and creativity.
”I’m so proud of her and can’t wait for her to release more phenomenal music!”
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here