*Mariah Carey, 42, has returned to the recording studio for the first time since the birth of her twins Moroccan and Monroe in April 2011.
”Summer 2012… Been in the lab, mixing up some concoctions for you, hope you like it!!” she tweeted. ”Still working in the studio with friends o plenty! I love this new song :)”
Mariah last released an album, “Merry Christmas II You” in 2010, and last December she collaborated with Justin Bieber on the re-release of her hit “All I Want For Christmas Is You.”
Her husband Nick Cannon previously revealed that their twins are inspiring her songwriting.
”My beautiful wife is planning to make her return to the music scene after taking time off to focus on the pregnancy and the birth of our two wonderful babies, Moroccan and Monroe,” he wrote on his official website earlier this year. ”She’s rejuvenated and ready to start sharing some of the amazing new music she has been making in the studio! Our new family has definitely given her a great new source of inspiration and creativity.
”I’m so proud of her and can’t wait for her to release more phenomenal music!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Breaking down America's Wealth in Black and White
- Ciara Files to Sue Future for $15 Million
- New Reports Puts When and How Much Porn Americans Watch on Blast
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here