*Mariah Carey, 42, has returned to the recording studio for the first time since the birth of her twins Moroccan and Monroe in April 2011.
”Summer 2012… Been in the lab, mixing up some concoctions for you, hope you like it!!” she tweeted. ”Still working in the studio with friends o plenty! I love this new song :)”
Mariah last released an album, “Merry Christmas II You” in 2010, and last December she collaborated with Justin Bieber on the re-release of her hit “All I Want For Christmas Is You.”
Her husband Nick Cannon previously revealed that their twins are inspiring her songwriting.
”My beautiful wife is planning to make her return to the music scene after taking time off to focus on the pregnancy and the birth of our two wonderful babies, Moroccan and Monroe,” he wrote on his official website earlier this year. ”She’s rejuvenated and ready to start sharing some of the amazing new music she has been making in the studio! Our new family has definitely given her a great new source of inspiration and creativity.
”I’m so proud of her and can’t wait for her to release more phenomenal music!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here