*‘Dem Babies’ are on the move.
Nick Cannon says twins with wife Mariah Carey are now standing on their own two feet and have taken their first steps, although it took longer than expected.
“They are taking steps and figuring it out, but I wouldn’t say they are walking yet,” he told People.com of 13-month-old Moroccan and Monroe. “I thought walking was like, one day you stand then you just start walking. I didn’t know it was a process. There’s a lot of falling. They take a few steps and then fall and go right back to crawling.”
The babies are even in competition with each other. According to Nick, Monroe is taking more steps than her brother.
”Roc can balance himself a lot better. He can stand and bounce without falling for a long time. But Monroe takes more steps than he does,” said Nick.
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist Panelists at Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo~Aug 1&2@The Reef
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here