*‘Dem Babies’ are on the move.
Nick Cannon says twins with wife Mariah Carey are now standing on their own two feet and have taken their first steps, although it took longer than expected.
“They are taking steps and figuring it out, but I wouldn’t say they are walking yet,” he told People.com of 13-month-old Moroccan and Monroe. “I thought walking was like, one day you stand then you just start walking. I didn’t know it was a process. There’s a lot of falling. They take a few steps and then fall and go right back to crawling.”
The babies are even in competition with each other. According to Nick, Monroe is taking more steps than her brother.
”Roc can balance himself a lot better. He can stand and bounce without falling for a long time. But Monroe takes more steps than he does,” said Nick.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here