*‘Dem Babies’ are on the move.
Nick Cannon says twins with wife Mariah Carey are now standing on their own two feet and have taken their first steps, although it took longer than expected.
“They are taking steps and figuring it out, but I wouldn’t say they are walking yet,” he told People.com of 13-month-old Moroccan and Monroe. “I thought walking was like, one day you stand then you just start walking. I didn’t know it was a process. There’s a lot of falling. They take a few steps and then fall and go right back to crawling.”
The babies are even in competition with each other. According to Nick, Monroe is taking more steps than her brother.
”Roc can balance himself a lot better. He can stand and bounce without falling for a long time. But Monroe takes more steps than he does,” said Nick.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here