*‘Dem Babies’ are on the move.
Nick Cannon says twins with wife Mariah Carey are now standing on their own two feet and have taken their first steps, although it took longer than expected.
“They are taking steps and figuring it out, but I wouldn’t say they are walking yet,” he told People.com of 13-month-old Moroccan and Monroe. “I thought walking was like, one day you stand then you just start walking. I didn’t know it was a process. There’s a lot of falling. They take a few steps and then fall and go right back to crawling.”
The babies are even in competition with each other. According to Nick, Monroe is taking more steps than her brother.
”Roc can balance himself a lot better. He can stand and bounce without falling for a long time. But Monroe takes more steps than he does,” said Nick.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here