*It’s unbelievable how so many intelligent and highly visible men do really stupid things … like texting or emailing photos of their “stuff” to women they don’t really know.
It’s an amazingly easy way to get put in a trick bag. according to an article at The Root:
Unless you normally pose in the nude or star in porn films, it’s probably a bad idea to circulate pictures of yourself naked. And it’s a really, really bad idea if you’re a celebrity or public figure of any kind. Just ask former Rep. Anthony Weiner.
So we have to ask Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson: “What were you thinking?”
It’s one thing to have an affair. But it’s something else altogether to send your mistress naked pictures of yourself, especially when she’s a former stripper with an acquaintance who spent 12 years in prison and they decide to blackmail you.
“My family and I were the victims of an extortion scheme,” Jackson said Thursday in a statement Thursday, after Alexis Adams and Marcus Shaw were arrested on federal charges. According to an affidavit from an FBI agent, Jackson paid Shaw $5,000 earlier this year. But — surprise, surprise — Shaw later demanded more money, prompting Jackson to contact the FBI.
“I recognize the extremely poor judgment that I used both in having an affair six years ago — including the embarrassing communication I exhibited during that time — and in attempting to deal with the extortion scheme at first by myself,” Jackson said. “I made some egregious errors. I apologize for any embarrassment I may have caused my family, friends and, of course, the Warriors.”
Jackson brought the mess on himself, much like former NFL receiver Terrell Owens, who apparently can’t keep his hand off himself during naked Skype sessions. A woman this week contacted TMZ and other celebrity media outlets in an effort to sell pictures of Owens allegedly masturbating. She was unsuccessful, but her story appeared Wednesday in the Philadelphia Daily News, with the writer claiming to have seen the photos.
Read/learn more at The Root.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here