*As temperatures soared toward the 90s in New York this morning, Mary J. Blige heated up the stage of “Good Morning America” for its summer concert series – performing a mix of her classic joints and a couple of singles from her new film “Rock of Ages.” [Scroll down to watch.]
Blige, as strip club owner Justice Charlier in the 80s set musical, gets to belt some choice 80s rock classics in the film – among them “Harden My Heart,” “Shadows of the Night,” “Here I Go Again,” “Any Way You Want It,” “Every Rose Has Its Thorn” and “Don’t Stop Belevin’.”
We asked her if she would ever consider doing a full length album of 80s hair-band staples in the future. Listen below.
Below are her performances from “Good Morning America.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Screen Actors Guild Honors Outstanding Performances at 22nd Annual SAG Awards
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here