*As temperatures soared toward the 90s in New York this morning, Mary J. Blige heated up the stage of “Good Morning America” for its summer concert series – performing a mix of her classic joints and a couple of singles from her new film “Rock of Ages.” [Scroll down to watch.]
Blige, as strip club owner Justice Charlier in the 80s set musical, gets to belt some choice 80s rock classics in the film – among them “Harden My Heart,” “Shadows of the Night,” “Here I Go Again,” “Any Way You Want It,” “Every Rose Has Its Thorn” and “Don’t Stop Belevin’.”
We asked her if she would ever consider doing a full length album of 80s hair-band staples in the future. Listen below.
Below are her performances from “Good Morning America.”
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here