*As temperatures soared toward the 90s in New York this morning, Mary J. Blige heated up the stage of “Good Morning America” for its summer concert series – performing a mix of her classic joints and a couple of singles from her new film “Rock of Ages.” [Scroll down to watch.]
Blige, as strip club owner Justice Charlier in the 80s set musical, gets to belt some choice 80s rock classics in the film – among them “Harden My Heart,” “Shadows of the Night,” “Here I Go Again,” “Any Way You Want It,” “Every Rose Has Its Thorn” and “Don’t Stop Belevin’.”
We asked her if she would ever consider doing a full length album of 80s hair-band staples in the future. Listen below.
Below are her performances from “Good Morning America.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Miss Robbie Talks Vegan Soul Food, Family Legacy and Being the Best [EUR Exclusive]
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Donald Trump
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here