*As temperatures soared toward the 90s in New York this morning, Mary J. Blige heated up the stage of “Good Morning America” for its summer concert series – performing a mix of her classic joints and a couple of singles from her new film “Rock of Ages.” [Scroll down to watch.]
Blige, as strip club owner Justice Charlier in the 80s set musical, gets to belt some choice 80s rock classics in the film – among them “Harden My Heart,” “Shadows of the Night,” “Here I Go Again,” “Any Way You Want It,” “Every Rose Has Its Thorn” and “Don’t Stop Belevin’.”
We asked her if she would ever consider doing a full length album of 80s hair-band staples in the future. Listen below.
Below are her performances from “Good Morning America.”
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here