*As temperatures soared toward the 90s in New York this morning, Mary J. Blige heated up the stage of “Good Morning America” for its summer concert series – performing a mix of her classic joints and a couple of singles from her new film “Rock of Ages.” [Scroll down to watch.]
Blige, as strip club owner Justice Charlier in the 80s set musical, gets to belt some choice 80s rock classics in the film – among them “Harden My Heart,” “Shadows of the Night,” “Here I Go Again,” “Any Way You Want It,” “Every Rose Has Its Thorn” and “Don’t Stop Belevin’.”
We asked her if she would ever consider doing a full length album of 80s hair-band staples in the future. Listen below.
Below are her performances from “Good Morning America.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here