That’s right. The queen of Hip Hop Soul is making plans to create her first fashion collection.
One of the first projects she plans to take on is boots and accessories, then she’ll move on to “great-fitting jeans.”
It’s about time for the diva to make this business move, as her fashion sense is unique, and something to admire.
She was also guest editor for June’s issue of Essence, where she spent much of her time with the fashion editors and shared some of her favorite finds.
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here