In an interview with Life & Style, Good revealed that her wedding night will be “ the first time we’re actually together.”
To hear industry insiders tell it, that may not be much of a stretch. According to them, Good is known for always being a “religious good girl” in real life despite her often being associated with sexy film and television roles.
As it turned out, Franklin captured the actress’ heart after meeting her on the set of her movie “Jumping the Broom.” It didn’t hurt him that he decided that Good would be worth the wait.
“Because he was willing to be celibate with me for a year. He loves God, more than I love God, so I don’t think there’s anything wrong [with him],” she said while sharing plans for her and Franklin’s wedding. “We found the venue, which I’m really excited about, and it’s going to be in Malibu,” the entertainer revealed, despite not giving up a wedding date. I know I want to go for a bayou-themed kind of Spanish mosque, a very enchanted-y ‘Twilight’ feel.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here