In an interview with Life & Style, Good revealed that her wedding night will be “ the first time we’re actually together.”
To hear industry insiders tell it, that may not be much of a stretch. According to them, Good is known for always being a “religious good girl” in real life despite her often being associated with sexy film and television roles.
As it turned out, Franklin captured the actress’ heart after meeting her on the set of her movie “Jumping the Broom.” It didn’t hurt him that he decided that Good would be worth the wait.
“Because he was willing to be celibate with me for a year. He loves God, more than I love God, so I don’t think there’s anything wrong [with him],” she said while sharing plans for her and Franklin’s wedding. “We found the venue, which I’m really excited about, and it’s going to be in Malibu,” the entertainer revealed, despite not giving up a wedding date. I know I want to go for a bayou-themed kind of Spanish mosque, a very enchanted-y ‘Twilight’ feel.”
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here