In an interview with Life & Style, Good revealed that her wedding night will be “ the first time we’re actually together.”
To hear industry insiders tell it, that may not be much of a stretch. According to them, Good is known for always being a “religious good girl” in real life despite her often being associated with sexy film and television roles.
As it turned out, Franklin captured the actress’ heart after meeting her on the set of her movie “Jumping the Broom.” It didn’t hurt him that he decided that Good would be worth the wait.
“Because he was willing to be celibate with me for a year. He loves God, more than I love God, so I don’t think there’s anything wrong [with him],” she said while sharing plans for her and Franklin’s wedding. “We found the venue, which I’m really excited about, and it’s going to be in Malibu,” the entertainer revealed, despite not giving up a wedding date. I know I want to go for a bayou-themed kind of Spanish mosque, a very enchanted-y ‘Twilight’ feel.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here