In an interview with Life & Style, Good revealed that her wedding night will be “ the first time we’re actually together.”
To hear industry insiders tell it, that may not be much of a stretch. According to them, Good is known for always being a “religious good girl” in real life despite her often being associated with sexy film and television roles.
As it turned out, Franklin captured the actress’ heart after meeting her on the set of her movie “Jumping the Broom.” It didn’t hurt him that he decided that Good would be worth the wait.
“Because he was willing to be celibate with me for a year. He loves God, more than I love God, so I don’t think there’s anything wrong [with him],” she said while sharing plans for her and Franklin’s wedding. “We found the venue, which I’m really excited about, and it’s going to be in Malibu,” the entertainer revealed, despite not giving up a wedding date. I know I want to go for a bayou-themed kind of Spanish mosque, a very enchanted-y ‘Twilight’ feel.”
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Laurence Fishburne to Play Alex Haley in A&E’s ‘Roots’ Remake
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here