In an interview with Life & Style, Good revealed that her wedding night will be “ the first time we’re actually together.”
To hear industry insiders tell it, that may not be much of a stretch. According to them, Good is known for always being a “religious good girl” in real life despite her often being associated with sexy film and television roles.
As it turned out, Franklin captured the actress’ heart after meeting her on the set of her movie “Jumping the Broom.” It didn’t hurt him that he decided that Good would be worth the wait.
“Because he was willing to be celibate with me for a year. He loves God, more than I love God, so I don’t think there’s anything wrong [with him],” she said while sharing plans for her and Franklin’s wedding. “We found the venue, which I’m really excited about, and it’s going to be in Malibu,” the entertainer revealed, despite not giving up a wedding date. I know I want to go for a bayou-themed kind of Spanish mosque, a very enchanted-y ‘Twilight’ feel.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here