*As we reported earlier, singer K. Michelle struck a cord with MeMpHiTz after she came out with accusations of the rapper abusing her.
The “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” star talked about losing the love of her life during the premiere of the show. She didn’t name any names, but mentioned that the relationship tragically ended when he beat her up and spent up all the money he gave her from a record deal.
So, although she didn’t say any names, she didn’t deny speculations that she was talking about MeMpHiTz who is now married to Toya, the ex of Lil Wayne.
Since celebrating a new life with Toya, he’s kept mum on the whole issue until now.
He posted a picture of Pinnocchio to Instagram with a scathing caption.
“As I was installing the Teeth, T*tties, & A- you’re Flaunting, I forgot to tell you about the Growing Nose I threw in Pinoccio. Lol. @ kmichelle I mad you. – Mr. Gepetto,” he wrote.
K.Michelle fired back via Twitter: “A persons true colors will always show. Never fight a battle that God already won for u. I’m still standing.”
According to Sister 2 Sister, the reality star is prohibited from mentioning MeMpHiTz’s name while being involved with the show.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here