*As we reported earlier, singer K. Michelle struck a cord with MeMpHiTz after she came out with accusations of the rapper abusing her.
The “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” star talked about losing the love of her life during the premiere of the show. She didn’t name any names, but mentioned that the relationship tragically ended when he beat her up and spent up all the money he gave her from a record deal.
So, although she didn’t say any names, she didn’t deny speculations that she was talking about MeMpHiTz who is now married to Toya, the ex of Lil Wayne.
Since celebrating a new life with Toya, he’s kept mum on the whole issue until now.
He posted a picture of Pinnocchio to Instagram with a scathing caption.
“As I was installing the Teeth, T*tties, & A- you’re Flaunting, I forgot to tell you about the Growing Nose I threw in Pinoccio. Lol. @ kmichelle I mad you. – Mr. Gepetto,” he wrote.
K.Michelle fired back via Twitter: “A persons true colors will always show. Never fight a battle that God already won for u. I’m still standing.”
According to Sister 2 Sister, the reality star is prohibited from mentioning MeMpHiTz’s name while being involved with the show.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here