*As we reported earlier, singer K. Michelle struck a cord with MeMpHiTz after she came out with accusations of the rapper abusing her.
The “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” star talked about losing the love of her life during the premiere of the show. She didn’t name any names, but mentioned that the relationship tragically ended when he beat her up and spent up all the money he gave her from a record deal.
So, although she didn’t say any names, she didn’t deny speculations that she was talking about MeMpHiTz who is now married to Toya, the ex of Lil Wayne.
Since celebrating a new life with Toya, he’s kept mum on the whole issue until now.
He posted a picture of Pinnocchio to Instagram with a scathing caption.
“As I was installing the Teeth, T*tties, & A- you’re Flaunting, I forgot to tell you about the Growing Nose I threw in Pinoccio. Lol. @ kmichelle I mad you. – Mr. Gepetto,” he wrote.
K.Michelle fired back via Twitter: “A persons true colors will always show. Never fight a battle that God already won for u. I’m still standing.”
According to Sister 2 Sister, the reality star is prohibited from mentioning MeMpHiTz’s name while being involved with the show.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here