*As we reported earlier, singer K. Michelle struck a cord with MeMpHiTz after she came out with accusations of the rapper abusing her.
The “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” star talked about losing the love of her life during the premiere of the show. She didn’t name any names, but mentioned that the relationship tragically ended when he beat her up and spent up all the money he gave her from a record deal.
So, although she didn’t say any names, she didn’t deny speculations that she was talking about MeMpHiTz who is now married to Toya, the ex of Lil Wayne.
Since celebrating a new life with Toya, he’s kept mum on the whole issue until now.
He posted a picture of Pinnocchio to Instagram with a scathing caption.
“As I was installing the Teeth, T*tties, & A- you’re Flaunting, I forgot to tell you about the Growing Nose I threw in Pinoccio. Lol. @ kmichelle I mad you. – Mr. Gepetto,” he wrote.
K.Michelle fired back via Twitter: “A persons true colors will always show. Never fight a battle that God already won for u. I’m still standing.”
According to Sister 2 Sister, the reality star is prohibited from mentioning MeMpHiTz’s name while being involved with the show.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here