*As we reported earlier, singer K. Michelle struck a cord with MeMpHiTz after she came out with accusations of the rapper abusing her.
The “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” star talked about losing the love of her life during the premiere of the show. She didn’t name any names, but mentioned that the relationship tragically ended when he beat her up and spent up all the money he gave her from a record deal.
So, although she didn’t say any names, she didn’t deny speculations that she was talking about MeMpHiTz who is now married to Toya, the ex of Lil Wayne.
Since celebrating a new life with Toya, he’s kept mum on the whole issue until now.
He posted a picture of Pinnocchio to Instagram with a scathing caption.
“As I was installing the Teeth, T*tties, & A- you’re Flaunting, I forgot to tell you about the Growing Nose I threw in Pinoccio. Lol. @ kmichelle I mad you. – Mr. Gepetto,” he wrote.
K.Michelle fired back via Twitter: “A persons true colors will always show. Never fight a battle that God already won for u. I’m still standing.”
According to Sister 2 Sister, the reality star is prohibited from mentioning MeMpHiTz’s name while being involved with the show.
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here