The actor opened up for the cover story in Upscale. He said he’s tired of dating industry chicks and is looking for someone more down to earth.
“I’ve been done with [dating industry women],” he said. “You do it for years and years and years – theater, television, film. It’s a workplace thing … but the difference for me now is that I’m mature enough to know that this is a work thing. The minute we stop production, I’m not going to feel this way anymore.”
He further explained that his dating habits could be a reason he’s single, saying he seems to be attracted to crazy, drama-prone women.
“I had a bit of a savior complex. I thought I could save them from whatever daddy issues or cheating issues [they had],” he said. “[…] In the past, I was definitely known as a guy who took himself and his relationships a little too seriously. I won’t say that I always knew how to have a lot of fun.”
But life isn’t all fun. He’s hard at work with a new television series, “Common Law,” in which he plays an LAPD detective. The series debuted on May 11 on USA.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- T-Boz to Exec. Produce Teen Musical Project 'What About Your Friends?'
- Maino’s Girlfriend to Sue NYPD Over T.I. Concert Shooting
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here