The actor opened up for the cover story in Upscale. He said he’s tired of dating industry chicks and is looking for someone more down to earth.
“I’ve been done with [dating industry women],” he said. “You do it for years and years and years – theater, television, film. It’s a workplace thing … but the difference for me now is that I’m mature enough to know that this is a work thing. The minute we stop production, I’m not going to feel this way anymore.”
He further explained that his dating habits could be a reason he’s single, saying he seems to be attracted to crazy, drama-prone women.
“I had a bit of a savior complex. I thought I could save them from whatever daddy issues or cheating issues [they had],” he said. “[…] In the past, I was definitely known as a guy who took himself and his relationships a little too seriously. I won’t say that I always knew how to have a lot of fun.”
But life isn’t all fun. He’s hard at work with a new television series, “Common Law,” in which he plays an LAPD detective. The series debuted on May 11 on USA.
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- IK Enemkpali Once Punched Man He Thought Was a Female Prostitute
- Hillary Clinton Disrupted by #BlackLivesMatter Protesters in Cleveland (Video)
- Ex NFLer Jonathan Martin Talks of Suicide Attempts, Never Being ‘Black Enough’
- Angie Stone & Daughter Address Violent Fight with T.D. Jakes (WATCH)
- MSNBC Moves Rev. Al Sharpton’s ‘PoliticsNation’ to Sunday Mornings
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here