The actor opened up for the cover story in Upscale. He said he’s tired of dating industry chicks and is looking for someone more down to earth.
“I’ve been done with [dating industry women],” he said. “You do it for years and years and years – theater, television, film. It’s a workplace thing … but the difference for me now is that I’m mature enough to know that this is a work thing. The minute we stop production, I’m not going to feel this way anymore.”
He further explained that his dating habits could be a reason he’s single, saying he seems to be attracted to crazy, drama-prone women.
“I had a bit of a savior complex. I thought I could save them from whatever daddy issues or cheating issues [they had],” he said. “[…] In the past, I was definitely known as a guy who took himself and his relationships a little too seriously. I won’t say that I always knew how to have a lot of fun.”
But life isn’t all fun. He’s hard at work with a new television series, “Common Law,” in which he plays an LAPD detective. The series debuted on May 11 on USA.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here