The actor opened up for the cover story in Upscale. He said he’s tired of dating industry chicks and is looking for someone more down to earth.
“I’ve been done with [dating industry women],” he said. “You do it for years and years and years – theater, television, film. It’s a workplace thing … but the difference for me now is that I’m mature enough to know that this is a work thing. The minute we stop production, I’m not going to feel this way anymore.”
He further explained that his dating habits could be a reason he’s single, saying he seems to be attracted to crazy, drama-prone women.
“I had a bit of a savior complex. I thought I could save them from whatever daddy issues or cheating issues [they had],” he said. “[…] In the past, I was definitely known as a guy who took himself and his relationships a little too seriously. I won’t say that I always knew how to have a lot of fun.”
But life isn’t all fun. He’s hard at work with a new television series, “Common Law,” in which he plays an LAPD detective. The series debuted on May 11 on USA.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Taraji P. Posts IG Response to Rumors of Beef with Terrence Howard (WATCH)
- EURweb on the Scene: 3rd Annual Ocktober Film Festival
- Derek Fisher Addresses Alleged Fight With Matt Barnes
- Man's 20-Year-Old Girlfriend Kicked His Baby to Death (Video)
- Kanye Claims He's Discriminated Against Because He's Not Gay
- The Game Stops by SKEE TV; Discusses #Documentary2 & Disses Young Thug (WATCH)
- Ben Carson Remembers Being Held at Gunpoint While in Popeye’s
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here