The actor opened up for the cover story in Upscale. He said he’s tired of dating industry chicks and is looking for someone more down to earth.
“I’ve been done with [dating industry women],” he said. “You do it for years and years and years – theater, television, film. It’s a workplace thing … but the difference for me now is that I’m mature enough to know that this is a work thing. The minute we stop production, I’m not going to feel this way anymore.”
He further explained that his dating habits could be a reason he’s single, saying he seems to be attracted to crazy, drama-prone women.
“I had a bit of a savior complex. I thought I could save them from whatever daddy issues or cheating issues [they had],” he said. “[…] In the past, I was definitely known as a guy who took himself and his relationships a little too seriously. I won’t say that I always knew how to have a lot of fun.”
But life isn’t all fun. He’s hard at work with a new television series, “Common Law,” in which he plays an LAPD detective. The series debuted on May 11 on USA.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Whitney Houston Doc From Kevin Macdonald Gets Estate’s Blessing
- National Enquirer Claims Prince Had AIDS and Was ‘Preparing to Die’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here