According to a source, who didn’t want to be named, it’s going to be a beach themed wedding in one of the location’s banquet halls, according to Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra.
Like EURweb on Facebook
“They’re not going to do it on the beach, but the ceremony and the banquet are going to have beachy themes,” the source said. “They wanted something very romantic and first-class.”
The guest list is up to 300, of mostly NFL friends and family members. Guests include Vick’s mentor and former NFL coach Tony Dungy, his current Philadelphia Eagles coach, Andy Reid, and Eagles running back LeSean McCoy.
Vick has been engaged to Frink since 2007, right before he served time for the dog-fighting controversy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here