It looks like Mimi Faust and Stevie J are on the verge of calling it quits since there’s a third wheel involved, Joseline Hernandez.
In a recent interview with Egypt Sherrod, Mimi laid it out there saying she’s only in it for the kids.
“I thought he and I were working towards something—towards raising and building our family,” Mimi explained. “But when I realized that that wasn’t the direction we were both trying to go in—my head was there and his was obviously elsewhere—then I made a decision at that point.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
She wasn’t exactly clear on their status, but she did mention that at this point in their relationship, it’s difficult for them to make it last much longer.
However, on Monday’s episode, Stevie offered to bring his baby mama into his business. While some speculated it as a means to ‘pay her off,’ Mimi clarified with a bit of a back-story.
“What it was was I wanted to be more involved in the business,” she said. “It wasn’t I was accepting a payoff. I actually wanted to be involved. If I put in this work and I have been dealing with this this long I want to be more hands-on with the situation as far as making the money and everything that goes along with it.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here