It looks like Mimi Faust and Stevie J are on the verge of calling it quits since there’s a third wheel involved, Joseline Hernandez.
In a recent interview with Egypt Sherrod, Mimi laid it out there saying she’s only in it for the kids.
“I thought he and I were working towards something—towards raising and building our family,” Mimi explained. “But when I realized that that wasn’t the direction we were both trying to go in—my head was there and his was obviously elsewhere—then I made a decision at that point.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
She wasn’t exactly clear on their status, but she did mention that at this point in their relationship, it’s difficult for them to make it last much longer.
However, on Monday’s episode, Stevie offered to bring his baby mama into his business. While some speculated it as a means to ‘pay her off,’ Mimi clarified with a bit of a back-story.
“What it was was I wanted to be more involved in the business,” she said. “It wasn’t I was accepting a payoff. I actually wanted to be involved. If I put in this work and I have been dealing with this this long I want to be more hands-on with the situation as far as making the money and everything that goes along with it.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here