It looks like Mimi Faust and Stevie J are on the verge of calling it quits since there’s a third wheel involved, Joseline Hernandez.
In a recent interview with Egypt Sherrod, Mimi laid it out there saying she’s only in it for the kids.
“I thought he and I were working towards something—towards raising and building our family,” Mimi explained. “But when I realized that that wasn’t the direction we were both trying to go in—my head was there and his was obviously elsewhere—then I made a decision at that point.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
She wasn’t exactly clear on their status, but she did mention that at this point in their relationship, it’s difficult for them to make it last much longer.
However, on Monday’s episode, Stevie offered to bring his baby mama into his business. While some speculated it as a means to ‘pay her off,’ Mimi clarified with a bit of a back-story.
“What it was was I wanted to be more involved in the business,” she said. “It wasn’t I was accepting a payoff. I actually wanted to be involved. If I put in this work and I have been dealing with this this long I want to be more hands-on with the situation as far as making the money and everything that goes along with it.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here