According to reports Yvette was in need of funds to pay her mounting medical bills to help fight her cancer, but she also in need of a kidney transplant.
Her friend and co-star Shar Jackson took to twitter to ask for prayers before ultimately breaking the news of the comedian’s death.
“Everyone plz send prayer and light to my sister and best friend Yvette Wilson. I need my prayer soldiers right,” tweeted Shar
Humor Mill is reporting that Wilson’s friend, Jeffrey Pittle, a stage 4 cancer survivor himself, created a website fo rher, so that people could donate money for not only her medical needs but also help with any transportation costs that are associated with her getting to various medical facilities. To date, the site had raised $13,599 of the $25,000 they were seeking — or 54 percent.
Watch this video from Humor Mill for more info:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here