According to reports Yvette was in need of funds to pay her mounting medical bills to help fight her cancer, but she also in need of a kidney transplant.
Her friend and co-star Shar Jackson took to twitter to ask for prayers before ultimately breaking the news of the comedian’s death.
“Everyone plz send prayer and light to my sister and best friend Yvette Wilson. I need my prayer soldiers right,” tweeted Shar
Humor Mill is reporting that Wilson’s friend, Jeffrey Pittle, a stage 4 cancer survivor himself, created a website fo rher, so that people could donate money for not only her medical needs but also help with any transportation costs that are associated with her getting to various medical facilities. To date, the site had raised $13,599 of the $25,000 they were seeking — or 54 percent.
Watch this video from Humor Mill for more info:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here