According to reports Yvette was in need of funds to pay her mounting medical bills to help fight her cancer, but she also in need of a kidney transplant.
Her friend and co-star Shar Jackson took to twitter to ask for prayers before ultimately breaking the news of the comedian’s death.
“Everyone plz send prayer and light to my sister and best friend Yvette Wilson. I need my prayer soldiers right,” tweeted Shar
Humor Mill is reporting that Wilson’s friend, Jeffrey Pittle, a stage 4 cancer survivor himself, created a website fo rher, so that people could donate money for not only her medical needs but also help with any transportation costs that are associated with her getting to various medical facilities. To date, the site had raised $13,599 of the $25,000 they were seeking — or 54 percent.
Watch this video from Humor Mill for more info:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here