According to reports Yvette was in need of funds to pay her mounting medical bills to help fight her cancer, but she also in need of a kidney transplant.
Her friend and co-star Shar Jackson took to twitter to ask for prayers before ultimately breaking the news of the comedian’s death.
“Everyone plz send prayer and light to my sister and best friend Yvette Wilson. I need my prayer soldiers right,” tweeted Shar
Humor Mill is reporting that Wilson’s friend, Jeffrey Pittle, a stage 4 cancer survivor himself, created a website fo rher, so that people could donate money for not only her medical needs but also help with any transportation costs that are associated with her getting to various medical facilities. To date, the site had raised $13,599 of the $25,000 they were seeking — or 54 percent.
Watch this video from Humor Mill for more info:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here