According to reports Yvette was in need of funds to pay her mounting medical bills to help fight her cancer, but she also in need of a kidney transplant.
Her friend and co-star Shar Jackson took to twitter to ask for prayers before ultimately breaking the news of the comedian’s death.
“Everyone plz send prayer and light to my sister and best friend Yvette Wilson. I need my prayer soldiers right,” tweeted Shar
Humor Mill is reporting that Wilson’s friend, Jeffrey Pittle, a stage 4 cancer survivor himself, created a website fo rher, so that people could donate money for not only her medical needs but also help with any transportation costs that are associated with her getting to various medical facilities. To date, the site had raised $13,599 of the $25,000 they were seeking — or 54 percent.
Watch this video from Humor Mill for more info:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here