Rapper Lil’ Scrappy’s mother, better known as Momma Dee, has already become a fan favorite, and it’s likely in due part to her no-holds-barred attitude.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Here’s an excerpt from part 2 of the interview:
Loop 21: Why do you think you piqued the interest of the “Love and Hip-Hop: Atlanta” producers?
All I know is some of the local DJs at the radio station came to me like, ‘Momma Dee, I heard VH1 is interested in you.’ My radio interview had went all over the world—me cussing out Diamond on behalf of my son when she cheated on him almost a year ago. I made a call to the Dirty Boyz at 107.9 because they had been together for four years and even though I knew she was cheating with some locals and he was cheating too, I didn’t say it because that’s not my business, but when it came to another celebrity that Scrappy had did a song with… This bitch goes off and fucks him and thinks that Soulja Boy want a wifey. But a month after that story broke, he was through with her. That boy is young. What is he, 20, 21? So all he wanted was to lay with her and she thought she had a diamond in the rough. So I had to go in. There’s no other recourse but to protect my dynasty. I am the matriarch of this family and I will not allow anyone to belittle or make us look bad.
Read more at Loop 21.
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here