Rapper Lil’ Scrappy’s mother, better known as Momma Dee, has already become a fan favorite, and it’s likely in due part to her no-holds-barred attitude.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Here’s an excerpt from part 2 of the interview:
Loop 21: Why do you think you piqued the interest of the “Love and Hip-Hop: Atlanta” producers?
All I know is some of the local DJs at the radio station came to me like, ‘Momma Dee, I heard VH1 is interested in you.’ My radio interview had went all over the world—me cussing out Diamond on behalf of my son when she cheated on him almost a year ago. I made a call to the Dirty Boyz at 107.9 because they had been together for four years and even though I knew she was cheating with some locals and he was cheating too, I didn’t say it because that’s not my business, but when it came to another celebrity that Scrappy had did a song with… This bitch goes off and fucks him and thinks that Soulja Boy want a wifey. But a month after that story broke, he was through with her. That boy is young. What is he, 20, 21? So all he wanted was to lay with her and she thought she had a diamond in the rough. So I had to go in. There’s no other recourse but to protect my dynasty. I am the matriarch of this family and I will not allow anyone to belittle or make us look bad.
Read more at Loop 21.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks after Mocking Teen
- Genealogical Firm Vets Man Claiming to be Prince’s Biological Son
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here