*(Via NBC Los Angeles) – A fight among parents that escalated into a physical brawl after a preschool graduation last week at Weemes Elementary School in Los Angeles was caught on video, school officials confirmed Thursday night.
“This unfortunate spectacle took place during a preschool culmination ceremony” on June 7, Monica Carazo with LAUSD wrote in an email to NBC4.
The video was posted Thursday, June 14 to EAGnews.org, an education blog with headquarters in Michigan.
In what appears to be a cellphone video, a group comprised almost entirely of women is seen scuffling and heard screaming in a dimly lit classroom.
“You have to move,” yells one woman.
Children can be heard screaming while women are seen attempting to restrain other adults.
Read/learn more at NBC Los Angeles.
Watch this video report:
View more videos at: http://nbclosangeles.com.
Watch raw video from the incident:
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Dennis Haysbert to Voice NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ Intro
- 50 Cent On Verge of Getting Electricity Shut Off?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here