*(Via NBC Los Angeles) – A fight among parents that escalated into a physical brawl after a preschool graduation last week at Weemes Elementary School in Los Angeles was caught on video, school officials confirmed Thursday night.
“This unfortunate spectacle took place during a preschool culmination ceremony” on June 7, Monica Carazo with LAUSD wrote in an email to NBC4.
The video was posted Thursday, June 14 to EAGnews.org, an education blog with headquarters in Michigan.
In what appears to be a cellphone video, a group comprised almost entirely of women is seen scuffling and heard screaming in a dimly lit classroom.
“You have to move,” yells one woman.
Children can be heard screaming while women are seen attempting to restrain other adults.
Read/learn more at NBC Los Angeles.
Watch this video report:
View more videos at: http://nbclosangeles.com.
Watch raw video from the incident:
- Sandra Bland’s Family Proceeds with Federal Lawsuit
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Reportedly Heading Toward Divorce?
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here