*(Via NBC Los Angeles) – A fight among parents that escalated into a physical brawl after a preschool graduation last week at Weemes Elementary School in Los Angeles was caught on video, school officials confirmed Thursday night.
“This unfortunate spectacle took place during a preschool culmination ceremony” on June 7, Monica Carazo with LAUSD wrote in an email to NBC4.
The video was posted Thursday, June 14 to EAGnews.org, an education blog with headquarters in Michigan.
In what appears to be a cellphone video, a group comprised almost entirely of women is seen scuffling and heard screaming in a dimly lit classroom.
“You have to move,” yells one woman.
Children can be heard screaming while women are seen attempting to restrain other adults.
Read/learn more at NBC Los Angeles.
Watch this video report:
View more videos at: http://nbclosangeles.com.
Watch raw video from the incident:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here