*(Via NBC Los Angeles) – A fight among parents that escalated into a physical brawl after a preschool graduation last week at Weemes Elementary School in Los Angeles was caught on video, school officials confirmed Thursday night.
“This unfortunate spectacle took place during a preschool culmination ceremony” on June 7, Monica Carazo with LAUSD wrote in an email to NBC4.
The video was posted Thursday, June 14 to EAGnews.org, an education blog with headquarters in Michigan.
In what appears to be a cellphone video, a group comprised almost entirely of women is seen scuffling and heard screaming in a dimly lit classroom.
“You have to move,” yells one woman.
Children can be heard screaming while women are seen attempting to restrain other adults.
Read/learn more at NBC Los Angeles.
Watch this video report:
View more videos at: http://nbclosangeles.com.
Watch raw video from the incident:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here