*(Via NBC Los Angeles) – A fight among parents that escalated into a physical brawl after a preschool graduation last week at Weemes Elementary School in Los Angeles was caught on video, school officials confirmed Thursday night.
“This unfortunate spectacle took place during a preschool culmination ceremony” on June 7, Monica Carazo with LAUSD wrote in an email to NBC4.
The video was posted Thursday, June 14 to EAGnews.org, an education blog with headquarters in Michigan.
In what appears to be a cellphone video, a group comprised almost entirely of women is seen scuffling and heard screaming in a dimly lit classroom.
“You have to move,” yells one woman.
Children can be heard screaming while women are seen attempting to restrain other adults.
Read/learn more at NBC Los Angeles.
Watch this video report:
View more videos at: http://nbclosangeles.com.
Watch raw video from the incident:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here